The Student Room Group

Boots induction eLearning modules!

Hi all,
I am trying to complete the 'welcome to boots' module as the Boots welcome pack tells me to- but NOWHERE can I find any clue as to what my password to log in is?! I registered yesterday morning with my NI number and contact telephone number as it said to, but I don't think it told me what my password is...so now I can't log in!
Has anyone recently been through the Boots eLearning induction process who can help me out??
Cheers
alexandramarycatherine
Hi all,
I am trying to complete the 'welcome to boots' module as the Boots welcome pack tells me to- but NOWHERE can I find any clue as to what my password to log in is?! I registered yesterday morning with my NI number and contact telephone number as it said to, but I don't think it told me what my password is...so now I can't log in!
Has anyone recently been through the Boots eLearning induction process who can help me out??
Cheers

Were you told at your induction that you needed to do the eLearning stuff? Because at mine, the guy never mentioned it, but when I read the booklet in the induction pack I saw a lot about this so I thought maybe I'd sign up anyway? I'll try it in a minute and see if I can make sense of it :smile:
Quail
Were you told at your induction that you needed to do the eLearning stuff? Because at mine, the guy never mentioned it, but when I read the booklet in the induction pack I saw a lot about this so I thought maybe I'd sign up anyway? I'll try it in a minute and see if I can make sense of it :smile:

It's ok now! i figured out that you need to enter your NI number in both the username and password fields to log in..and then at the induction today we did it again anyway!
I LOVE BOOTS! My induction was lush!
Thanks anyway!

Latest