The Student Room Group

I need a girlfriend (serious)

I am 19, a virgin, scared to talk to girls, I am sick of seeing others in relationship and not me, it gets me depressed, i like a girl who works accross my shop but because im too much of a pussy to talk to her, i probably won't get her, what do i do ?

Scroll to see replies

Accept the fact that you will not get her and try to adjust to being a lifelong member of the Virgin Club.
Get some confidence first, then approach some girls.
Reply 3
Hello_Kitty
Get some confidence first, then approach some girls.

"get some confidence, get some confidence" thats what people tell me all the godamn time, easier said than done
Reply 4
MAN UP AND DO IT

It will be hard but you just have to do it! You can't give up now! Did Bruce give up on Matilda when presented with that huge cake? No he did not! I'd try and think of some more relevant things here but I can't so I'm going to roll with Bruce.

YOU CAN DO IT!
php14
"get some confidence, get some confidence" thats what people tell me all the godamn time, easier said than done

And they're right, if you don't start believing in yourself and taking some chances, you'll miss out on many things in life.
Reply 6
php14

What would you suggest then? There's little else you can do. Even those with **** loads of a cash who get themselves a 'trophy gal' still have that initial confidence.
Reply 7
racheer
MAN UP AND DO IT

It will be hard but you just have to do it! You can't give up now! Did Bruce give up on Matilda when presented with that huge cake? No he did not! I'd try and think of some more relevant things here but I can't so I'm going to roll with Bruce.

YOU CAN DO IT!

yeah thats the main advice people give me, they tell me to man up and just do it, its hard for me though
Reply 8
php14
yeah thats the main advice people give me, they tell me to man up and just do it, its hard for me though

Life is hard!
If you don't do it now, you'll die a virgin. :yes:

Think of all the funtimes you can have when you finally pluck up the courage.
Reply 9
php14

What you need is a decent wingman.

I'd volunteer my services, but there's the small matter of the Irish Sea... [assuming you're not Irish]
Reply 10
Grow a pair or by some chloroform.
Reply 11
racheer
Life is hard!
If you don't do it now, you'll die a virgin. :yes:

Think of all the funtimes you can have when you finally pluck up the courage.

the thng is im not even ugly, ive been told im good looking but i dont know, its just that i don't how to strike up the convo
Reply 12
php14
the thng is im not even ugly, ive been told im good looking but i dont know, its just that i don't how to strike up the convo

as said above, you need a wingman.
Reply 13
racheer
as said above, you need a wingman.

not really... what has that got to do with anything ? wignmans are useless
php14

Fake it then.
Reply 15
php14
not really... what has that got to do with anything ? wignmans are useless

They're not, the scariest part of talking to someone is starting the conversation. They will start the conversation for you so you have to talk back to her you can't just not talk, that's rude.

Get a wingman. :yes:
Reply 16
racheer
They're not, the scariest part of talking to someone is starting the conversation. They will start the conversation for you so you have to talk back to her you can't just not talk, that's rude.

Get a wingman. :yes:

so what if she's interested in him, and tells me to gtfo..lol i can see it backfiring badly
Try learning to talk to them first.

Lets crawl before we try running.
Reply 18
php14
so what if she's interested in him, and tells me to gtfo..lol i can see it backfiring badly

Try to look on the bright side of life!

Or get a really unattractive wingman, sorted.
Three Words

Cheap Exotic Imports

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending