The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

bringmesunshine
and me :yep: some people have said that she reminds them of me..
i can't decide if that's a good or bad thing

good thing, definitely :biggrin:

it's just her voice is so good.....completely jealous but somehow she's still awesome!

I've heard a couple of things about season 2 that don't sound good for her though, so I'm hoping they aren't gonna come true.
Yay Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :biggrin:
thatwhichiam
I hate Puck, I think you can guess why. Finn is adorable though, and unlike just about anybody else, I'm rooting for Rachel.

:yep: Puck reminds me of a character from The Sims :s-smilie: Not sure why.

lozz2601
Ahhh same, it's very very close to being my fave one!

In one of the best eps as well, I reckon.

Yeah, it's one of my favourites along with don't stop believing :o: and I haven't even watched the entire series yet!
lozz2601
good thing, definitely :biggrin:

it's just her voice is so good.....completely jealous but somehow she's still awesome!

I've heard a couple of things about season 2 that don't sound good for her though, so I'm hoping they aren't gonna come true.

i hope so! yeah, her voice is amazing. i do musical theatre and love when she sings on my own from les mis it's one of my favourites.

ooo can you pm me what you've heard?!
Reply 224
letsdothetimewarpagain
A part I particularly like which I'll spoiler for those who haven't watched on

Spoiler

Someone posted this on TSR and I loved it :love:
samanthaaaa
:yep: Puck reminds me of a character from The Sims :s-smilie: Not sure why.

Yeah, it's one of my favourites along with don't stop believing :o: and I haven't even watched the entire series yet!

Ahh same!
and
(spoiler for us pace)

Spoiler

are all :love:
I love Glee :h:
I've seen up to episode 13. now just waiting for the second half of the first series, does anyone know when its going to start showing again in the US?
claireythepinkfairy
I love Glee :h:
I've seen up to episode 13. now just waiting for the second half of the first series, does anyone know when its going to start showing again in the US?

Mid April I think. I can't remember where I read that though.

Edit:
The season will resume for a further nine episodes from April 13, 2009.
- Wikipedia

(I'm guessing they mean 2010)
lozz2601
Ahh same!
and
(spoiler for us pace)

Spoiler

are all :love:

Loved them, I even liked the very last song of ep13 which I don't like the original of :biggrin:
Reply 229
Glee is well cool !
Reply 230
Glee!
I watched it all in 2 nights.
:love: Them all tbh! ...Except Quinn...

Spoiler

I am a bit of a Gleek. :o:
Sue Sylvester makes me laugh so much.
And I just like the casting as a whole really.
I'm glad I gave it a chance because I thought it was some High School Musical rubbish but it's quite witty really.
Sue Sylvester is actually a legend.
Doublereedfreak
I am a bit of a Gleek. :o:
Sue Sylvester makes me laugh so much.
And I just like the casting as a whole really.
I'm glad I gave it a chance because I thought it was some High School Musical rubbish but it's quite witty really.

:yep: Same! A lot of my friends have dubbed it as a 'high school musical' without even giving it a chance! I'm happy that it's the opposite of HSM :o:

Your dp :h:
moregano
Mid April I think. I can't remember where I read that though.

Edit: - Wikipedia

(I'm guessing they mean 2010)

Ah not for a few months then :frown: Just going to have to watch the first 13 all over again to feed the addiction!
BunnyS:)
Mm true, but he is attractive!
Finn and Rachel are both lovely though, but it's hard to say anything here when other peopl haven't seen it yet :smile: apparently in the US the second half of Series 1 is coming out soonish, yess!

Er, no, it's in April.... :frown:
I'll jooooiin!
Reply 237
Glee is brilliant! Haverbrook Deaf Choir and the cast singing Imagine. :love:
You busted my window! Why did you do that?!

Well you busted my heart.

:h:
franchango
I was catching up on episode 3 and saw I could watch them all but didn't want to spoil it for myself! Haha. So i'm saving them and only watching when theyre on tv.
Yeah, I'm cool. :biggrin:

LOVE glee! :smile:

I'm starting to watch them through again.... some of the epps I've watched seem to cut off and end really oddly... so I'm convinced I've missed little bits. I'm watching them off 4oD now. before it was via several online sites. Shame the quality isn't brilliant. I love glee. its amazing, and has had me in fits of laughter!!

Want it on DVD. NOW! lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending