The Student Room Group

Do I need to reapply??

Ok, so I'm a 1st yr at uni. Obviously my student finance loans have come through for this yr but I just got a message off thjem saying I need to apply for 2011/2012 academic yr finance. My friend said I diodn't have to?! So was the message just an advert? I am so confused. If I have already applied for student finance 2010/2011 and it has been approved and they have all my details of the length of my course etc, do I need to reapply for 2011/2012? I initially thought we did but then my friend said no??!! Help will be rewarded (whenever I have the power to do so)
Original post by hidden_shadow
Ok, so I'm a 1st yr at uni. Obviously my student finance loans have come through for this yr but I just got a message off thjem saying I need to apply for 2011/2012 academic yr finance. My friend said I diodn't have to?! So was the message just an advert? I am so confused. If I have already applied for student finance 2010/2011 and it has been approved and they have all my details of the length of my course etc, do I need to reapply for 2011/2012? I initially thought we did but then my friend said no??!! Help will be rewarded (whenever I have the power to do so)

Lose the friend he is an utter idiot!

You have to reapply every year for your student finance. I have already applied for year 3. You can apply for year 2 NOW.
Reply 2
you have to reapply, you have to do it for every year you will be in uni
Reply 3
Thank you! Can't believe I would've almost missed applying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending