The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ussumane

oh yeah, I proposed that. Join with your real fb innit. We all seen it anyway, the pic with the doggy

:rofl:

it's not hard
Sounds well interesting :holmes:
Reply 1002
yeah Im on that. we discuss the details of the contest on fb thoe, our thread is being supervised...like always

Yeah I beg you allow me on the FB group. :colonhash:
TSR is getting dry man :frown: Need to find another boredom killer

So true, but fb is dryer and I can't find anything else to kill time. Makes me hate TSR :sigh:
Reply 1004
Original post by sango
Yeah I beg you allow me on the FB group. :colonhash:

Original post by The Cornerstone
So true, but fb is dryer and I can't find anything else to kill time. Makes me hate TSR :sigh:

*clears throat*

GENTLEMEN, AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION, SWEAT AND PARRING, THE AFSOC COUNCIL ACCEPTS SANGO THE NAIJA MAN AND CORNERSTONE THE SOMALI TO JOIN THE AFSOC FB GROUP. SANGO, ACCORDING TO FILES, YOU ARE FB FRIENDS WITH NATTY. I WILL ASK HER TO ADD YOU TO THE GROUP. AFTERWARDS, PLEASE ADD CORNERSTONE AND INVITE HIM TO THE GROUP.

Questions lads?
*clears throat*

GENTLEMEN, AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION, SWEAT AND PARRING, THE AFSOC COUNCIL ACCEPTS SANGO THE NAIJA MAN AND CORNERSTONE THE SOMALI TO JOIN THE AFSOC FB GROUP. SANGO, ACCORDING TO FILES, YOU ARE FB FRIENDS WITH NATTY. I WILL ASK HER TO ADD YOU TO THE GROUP. AFTERWARDS, PLEASE ADD CORNERSTONE AND INVITE HIM TO THE GROUP.

Questions lads?

I am honored :adore: (Cornerstone the Somali, nice :smug:)

Where's the link? :awesome:
Reply 1006
*clears throat*

Questions lads?

OMG OMG OMG! :cry2:

This is the happiest day of my life, can I thank my parents for making me African and can I thank you, the good people of the Af soc for allowing me to bring my moist self to your obi :smug:

Spoiler

Reply 1007
I am honored :adore: (Cornerstone the Somali, nice :smug:)

Where's the link? :awesome:

The group is secret(as in facebook secret, you wont be able to join it even with the link) so I will ask you to add sango and then sango will invite you to the group. you click the invite and then...voila! you are in.

Original post by sango

This is the happiest day of my life, can I thank my parents for making me African and can I thank you, the good people of the Af soc for allowing me to bring my moist self to your obi :smug:

Spoiler

I have notified Natania. You should get an invite soon.
The group is secret(as in facebook secret, you wont be able to join it even with the link) so I will ask you to add sango and then sango will invite you to the group. you click the invite and then...voila! you are in.

Got it :yy:

Original post by sango

Spoiler

Can you PM the link to your FB please so I can add you and you can send me the invite.
Reply 1009
Got it :yy:

Can you PM the link to your FB please so I can add you and you can send me the invite.

PM sent.
Original post by + polarity -
why did you send me a text saying you'd ordered 15 of them? :s-smilie:

I love Hobnobs so much!

However...

WORT LIES :angry:

:rofl2: aara keeping to the deal
Original post by flowermaster91
WORT LIES :angry:

:rofl2: aara keeping to the deal

LOOOOOOOOOOLL :angry: so hard.
Original post by Delta_Aitch
LOOOOOOOOOOLL :angry: so hard.

it is :sigh: but yours is the worst :rofl:
Original post by flowermaster91
it is :sigh: but yours is the worst :rofl:

I KNOOOOOW! :emo:

Peak times in our lives right now.
Original post by sango
PM sent.

Friend request sent
Reply 1015
Cornerstone, when you arriving?
Reply 1016
i like girls with an afriiiiiiiiiiiiicaaaaaaaaaaan back
Is anyone going to the Ghana Vs Nigeria match at Watford's Stadium?
Reply 1018
*insert joke about being blick* vs *insert joke about fraud*
Cornerstone, when you arriving?

Are you talking about the fb group? I still haven't been sent the invite.

Latest

Trending

Trending