The Student Room Group

Dental Applicants Stalking 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Africancowboy
Got mine for the 21st Dec, Peninsula, grad entry, never thought I stood a chance as I never even did any dental placements but there you go! Good luck anyway and never lose that hope,

Thank you, I am really starting to lose the hope :frown: a couple of my friends got interviews at peninsula at the start of last week, if you don't mind me asking when did you get your letter? Well done! and good luck for it :smile:
Original post by Africancowboy
Got mine for the 21st Dec, Peninsula, grad entry, never thought I stood a chance as I never even did any dental placements but there you go! Good luck anyway and never lose that hope,

Just got a letter today, me too for interview! :smile:
Original post by claireytoothfairy
Just got a letter today, me too for interview! :smile:

Fabulous!! What date is yours then if you don't mind me asking? I'm on the 21st, with 08:15 arrival! A bit nervous but will see how it goes! Happy for you and the best of luck!!!
King's offer! :biggrin:
Reply 64
Another Kings offer !!!! :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by kubs
Yep, i think thats true cos i did horrible + have got an interview! got around 600ish :wink:

what was the interview like for manchester/when did you hear?
Reply 66
Original post by kt94
I only got 320 in my UKCAT but i just got a king offer!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKK1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :smile::smile::smile:

320 ??!
Original post by aqua05
320 ??!

she's lying
Reply 68
Original post by undertaker1
she's lying

Thought so LOL:rolleyes:
Reply 69
Original post by undertaker1
she's lying

Trolled hard, how's your app going undertaker?
Original post by Patchey1000
Trolled hard, how's your app going undertaker?

got a rejection from cardiff but aint heard from the others yet. leeds and sheffield are taking their time. should hopefully hear from them this time next month.

btw congrats for getting an offer from kings :smile:. was kings your first choice?
anyone got a manchester offer yet? they told me that they'd give out a few offers to people who they definitely want straight away
Reply 72
Original post by aneeshinthemarket
anyone got a manchester offer yet? they told me that they'd give out a few offers to people who they definitely want straight away

no offer, havent heard from manch'tr.. and my interview was ages ago..

I'm getting worried now :s-smilie:

And, if you look on the wiki, some people have received offers ..
Original post by kubs
no offer, havent heard from manch'tr.. and my interview was ages ago..

I'm getting worried now :s-smilie:

And, if you look on the wiki, some people have received offers ..

yeah same, my interview was back in november. dont worry though, they only give out a small number of offers before christmas. we'll just find out in march if we're successful or not
Reply 74
theanswerislove
X

Added you
Offer from Bristol! :biggrin: Very pleased, since I thought we weren't going to hear until February! :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by LoveNotHorcruxes
Offer from Bristol! :biggrin: Very pleased, since I thought we weren't going to hear until February! :smile:

Is that 3/4 for you?
Original post by Patchey1000
Is that 3/4 for you?

Yeah :smile: Still waiting to hear from Bart's
Reply 78
hey does anybody know what to do with regards to getting vaccines/immunisations, i went to my gp and they said they don't offer that service
Original post by sarabds
hey does anybody know what to do with regards to getting vaccines/immunisations, i went to my gp and they said they don't offer that service

I got my Hep B vaccines and my HIV blood screening done with my GP, but they said they don't do TB vaccines, so they've referred me to the local vaccination centre for that; I'd see if you have a vaccination centre nearby, if your GP won't do it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest