No. I was created in a lab.

Brb uni at 17
brb graduated college at 16
brb making more money now than you will when you graduate
brb being rich
brb 142 iq

Didnt know my ars could speak
(edited 12 years ago)
The girl in this video is 5'11", so I doubt height would be a problem for you.

[video="youtube;IPxXfS5T2R8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPxXfS5T2R8[/video]

I think you should just go ahead and do it and stop making excuses for yourself :p:. I did a few lessons earlier this year, and although I wasn't very good at it, it was still pretty good fun to try. The only reason I didn't carry on was because of money (I'm on JSA and have already gotten a lot money from my parents for other stuff that takes more priority in my life).
Reply 42
so cringe at the "ADVERTISING FOR PAID-FOR-SEX WORKER" nothing wrong with a girl pole-dancing and using their body :s dont be mad jelly cos you cant.
Reply 43
So much crippling ignorance in this thread it is unbelievable.
Reply 44
Original post by facdroit

Brb uni at 17
brb graduated college at 16
brb making more money now than you will when you graduate
brb being rich
brb 142 iq

What are you on about?
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
The girl in this video is 5'11", so I doubt height would be a problem for you.

I think you should just go ahead and do it and stop making excuses for yourself :p:. I did a few lessons earlier this year, and although I wasn't very good at it, it was still pretty good fun to try. The only reason I didn't carry on was because of money (I'm on JSA and have already gotten a lot money from my parents for other stuff that takes more priority in my life).

Thanks for that! That was really helpful :smile:

I think I probably should, too :tongue: I don't think the price is too bad, it's £65 for the year which includes a one hour lesson and 7 optional practice hours a week. Apparently that works out as 23p per hour, which sounds pretty good considering the price of actual lessons normally.
Reply 46
Dignity is sliding down a pole whilst upside down and with your legs at 180 degrees.
Original post by Village Whisper
Thanks for that! That was really helpful :smile:

I think I probably should, too :tongue: I don't think the price is too bad, it's £65 for the year which includes a one hour lesson and 7 optional practice hours a week. Apparently that works out as 23p per hour, which sounds pretty good considering the price of actual lessons normally.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing price! :eek: Mine cost £75 for a 6 week course, 1 hour each week I think (or might have been 1.5 hours, can't really remember now). And then at the end they were asking me to redo the beginner's course because I was so bad :rofl:. I guess yours must be so cheap because it's a uni club, whereas mine wasn't. I might have kept going if I had a decent income coming in, but since I don't (no jobs out there and all) then I've decided not to bother for now.

But yeah, give it a try and I hope you have some fun at it :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by plimsolls
Dignity is sliding down a pole whilst upside down and with your legs at 180 degrees.

lol
Original post by Floob

This is one of the best routines I have seen and I aspire to one day be 1/10th as good as her
http://youtu.be/Y4ack-LXO2c?t=10s

Original post by Village Whisper

However, watch this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obC7vjVc8Rk&feature=related Tell me that is sleazy in any way. It's not. It's like ballet on a pole. It's art, even. Notice how they're calling it "Pole Art" and how the top comment is "This should be an olympic sport".

Wow, thanks for posting these videos, they're amazing!

Gee, the ignorance in this thread is quite astounding. I wish people could learn to be a little more open-minded eh.
Reply 50
Wow, thanks for posting these videos, they're amazing!

Gee, the ignorance in this thread is quite astounding. I wish people could learn to be a little more open-minded eh.

The shocking levels of naivety and denial are what's astounding.

I've seen university pole dancing societies displays first hand. It put me off kebabs for months.
Original post by py0alb
The shocking levels of naivety and denial are what's astounding.

I've seen university pole dancing societies displays first hand. It put me off kebabs for months.

I reckon there are much worse things to be put off by in someone, than the fact that they like to do pole dancing for fitness and leisure (and nothing else), but to each their own I guess.
Reply 52
I reckon there are much worse things to be put off by in someone, than the fact that they like to do pole dancing for fitness and leisure (and nothing else), but to each their own I guess.

Its still pole dancing though, an activity originally designed for, and still largely used as, a form of sexual titillation. If you want to do gymnastics, do gymnastics.

I'm sure lap dancing could be used for fitness and leisure. All that grinding must be good for your thighs.
Original post by py0alb
Its still pole dancing though, an activity originally designed for, and still largely used as, a form of sexual titillation. If you want to do gymnastics, do gymnastics.

I'm sure lap dancing could be used for fitness and leisure. All that grinding must be good for your thighs.

To be fair though; so what? Not that I agree with your stubborn negative view on pole dancing automatically equalling sluttishness or whatever, but I say just let people do what they want if they're not hurting anyone *shrugs*
Reply 54
To be fair though; so what? Not that I agree with your stubborn negative view on pole dancing automatically equalling sluttishness or whatever, but I say just let people do what they want if they're not hurting anyone *shrugs*

I don't think its slutty, and I don't think people shouldn't do it if they enjoy it. I just think people need to stop kidding themselves that it isn't a glorified form of stripping.
Original post by py0alb
I don't think its slutty, and I don't think people shouldn't do it if they enjoy it. I just think people need to stop kidding themselves that it isn't a glorified form of stripping.

Erm, I don't really see how pole dancing/fitness classes in a studio for fun with only women around, equals taking your clothes off (which is what the definition of stripping is, no?).

Anyway, this argument doesn't looks like it's really going anywhere, and it's also quite irrelevant to what OP was asking in the first place anyway (she never asked for people to judge whether pole dancing is stripping or not). I think it's best we just agree to disagree, yeah?
Original post by Jakeh
so cringe at the "ADVERTISING FOR PAID-FOR-SEX WORKER" nothing wrong with a girl pole-dancing and using their body :s dont be mad jelly cos you cant.

Any man that looks at a stripper/sex worker and thinks she is worthy of attention in a positive way needs to get their head fixed.

Women dont get jealous of strippers because strippers are whores, balls deep in man problems and have psycho-llike tendencies.
Reply 57
If pole dancing was called 'show-casing your vagina dancing', which is basically what is happening, would it still be taking off as a fashionable way to exercise?

I feel queasy.
Reply 58
Original post by plimsolls
If pole dancing was called 'show-casing your vagina dancing', which is basically what is happening, would it still be taking off as a fashionable way to exercise?

I feel queasy.

Did you follow the links posted by village whisperer and myself?

The video posted by CherryCherryBoomBoom still has far too many 'stripper' moves in it and is not at all what we focus on at my uni soc.
Reply 59
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Any man that looks at a stripper/sex worker and thinks she is worthy of attention in a positive way needs to get their head fixed.

Women dont get jealous of strippers because strippers are whores, balls deep in man problems and have psycho-llike tendencies.

you're so right man! gotta hate those whores!

virgin.

Quick Reply

Latest