The Student Room Group

Edexcel Jan 2012 Question papers and mark schemes

I was getting a lot of requests for Jan 2012 question papers and mark schemes. So i am uploading all of them in this thread.

This post contains the question papers.
Reply 2
Here are the Jan 2012 grade boundaries:

Reply 3
The below link contains the examiners' reports.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xpr2a3707s4e4
Reply 4
Do u h ab e the ones for hem as well?
Reply 5
thank you very much
that's really helpful
Reply 6
are you able to download A LEVEL CHEMISTRY UNIT 2 question paper and mark scheme as well please?
thank you :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by linyaya1213
are you able to download A LEVEL CHEMISTRY UNIT 2 question paper and mark scheme as well please?
thank you :smile:

I have uploaded them in this thread.
Reply 8
but for chem do u have unit 3 specimen /examplar paper .. i have looked every where but i have not been able to find it at all.. please upload it on this thread if possible ..
please and thank you
Reply 9
This was the hardest paper I have done for Unit 1.
Reply 10
Original post by Deathliga
This was the hardest paper I have done for Unit 1.

Are you resitting it?

I took it in jan, there was a lot of theory, very less calculations. I am going to resit it.
Reply 11
Original post by raheem94
Are you resitting it?

I took it in jan, there was a lot of theory, very less calculations. I am going to resit it.

Nope, I did it in school as a mock for my Unit 1. I got a B for it. I'm aiming for an A and I'm currently very scared about how hard the June 2012 papers will be since all the Jan 2012 papers were very hard. Agree?
Reply 12
Original post by Deathliga
Nope, I did it in school as a mock for my Unit 1. I got a B for it. I'm aiming for an A and I'm currently very scared about how hard the June 2012 papers will be since all the Jan 2012 papers were very hard. Agree?

I only did unit 1 in jan. I got 98/120, which is a low A, so i will be repeating it, and will try to score full next time.
Reply 13
Original post by raheem94
Are you resitting it?

What did you get? The resit is on Thursday and I'm still really struggling to master the explain questions which is what brought me down in January!

Any tips please?
Reply 14
Original post by Jaadex
What did you get? The resit is on Thursday and I'm still really struggling to master the explain questions which is what brought me down in January!

Any tips please?

I got 98/120.

I am not very good at it myself to give any tips.

What did you got?
Reply 15
Is everyone ready for Unit 6B tomorrow?
Reply 16
Does anyone have the mark scheme for the January 2012 Economics paper? (GCE)
Reply 17
hey i want physics unit 4 january 2012 report? plx anyone ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending