The Student Room Group

Gce Applied Ict Ebook Help

Hello. I'm currenytly doing GCE applied ICT for AS level and we have to construct an ebook to store all our coursework to be sent off to the examiner. I have used a CSS template because I could not be bothered with making one from scratch. We're making it on Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and I've never used it before until now. I've been doing my coursework in word and plan to ship it all in at the end.
I just want to know if anyone has any useful links on steps to creating a decent dreamweaver ebook. I mainly need help with making my homepage template be the same for each individual page you go to via a button. I also need to know how to put video and audio files on.
I need to know how to transfer the documents into dreamweaver and finally I also need to know how to make the buttons work.

Many thanks
Reply 1
no thanks, i'd had gone on that site before posting this topic and i'm not prepared to pay £5 for courswork. i just wanted some hints.
Reply 2
does anyone have any hints?
Reply 3
Im doing the same course as you. Just get dreamweaver at home to make life easy. I am doing some last minute work :frown:
Reply 4
could u guys make the book using the dreamweaver?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending