The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

When it's natural to have breakfast at night to stay up and dinner in the mornin' 'cause you were up all night :rolleyes:
You've broken all your bowls and plates, it's the last week before the end of term, but can't be bothered to buy new equipment so buy party paper plates from the Spar

*More specific to Aberystwyth Students, but also others who have a university near a coast/beach* The minute the weather picks up and becomes scorching hot, everyone dashes off to the beach or somewhere outside with their laptop/books to work
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

*More specific to Aberystwyth Students, but also others who have a university near a coast/beach* The minute the weather picks up and becomes scorching hot, everyone dashes off to the beach or somewhere outside with their laptop/books to work

or just generally onto the grass if you dont have a beach, and just to have a bbq and/or laze rather than work
You've broken all your bowls and plates, it's the last week before the end of term, but can't be bothered to buy new equipment so buy party paper plates from the Spar

In my neck of London we all flocked to Hampstead Heath and Regents Park - a hell of a lot of London Zoo trips happened whilst people were putting off essays.
Reply 1404
beans on toast is a luxury meal
You turn anything and everything into a drinking game, including your lectures (have only played with water, but one of these days….)
Reply 1406

The minute the weather picks up and becomes scorching hot, everyone dashes off to the beach or somewhere outside with their laptop/books to work

Yes, I went out and brought a picnic mat so that I could take all of my library books down to the beach without them getting too sandy! The weather is just too nice to spend inside!
You're currently to afraid to look at your bank statement after having the unpleasant surprise of going into your overdraft.
I regularly buy paper plates to avoid washing up.
I have Maccies/kebab/Subway daily.
Go through 20-30 beers a week.
Watch more football per week than study.
I haven't had a fruit or vegetable in days.
Need I go on?
You spend all your time on the internet procrastinating.
Reply 1410
When you take pictures of textbook pages instead of buying the books.
you dont even bother if you spill beer on the carpet anymore. you just let it be
You don't have a sleep pattern.
Sometimes i wake at 8am, sometimes at 1pm.
Then by the time 5 olcock hits im tired. :frown:
Then by the time its 9 oclock im full of energy again til 4am.
:frown::frown:

This all happened from napping during the day.
Its the devil in disguise guys.
you procastinate to the maximum possible!!!!
When your lifestyle would be considered as an alcoholics one if you drank as much as you did in term time than outside of uni.
When pasta and peanut butter is a lovely combination!
When there is one single cup between all your housemates.

Four girls one cup situation :teehee:
Reply 1417
When you start liking a lot of university related facebook pages e.g. Hottie in the library
Reply 1418
You accumulate millions of prospectuses in order to choose a Uni, look at them once, and then use them as spider killing devices for the rest of the year.
Your cheap food concuctions at uni don't taste as amazing when you're home. Same goes for the 20p bourbons whuch you thought tasted wonderful.

Quick Reply

Latest