The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Biomedical Science 2012

Hi everyone! Did a quick search and found no biomedical science thread (other than one from 2010) So just generally wondering who else is doing Biomed in September?

Oh and feel free to add me on Twitter aswell : @CamDaveBurns :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lincoln is my firm so hopefully i will be going in September. Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I went for On-campus so hopefully that's where I'll end up :smile:
Reply 3
yep, lincoln is my firm so fingers crossed i will see you in september, applied for on campus too :smile:
Reply 4
Anyone else get that letter about the course changing?
Reply 5
Original post by mart356
Anyone else get that letter about the course changing?

Yeah I did. All good news though by the looks of things and as long as it stays IBMS accredited then it's all good
Reply 6
Original post by D'n'A
Yeah I did. All good news though by the looks of things and as long as it stays IBMS accredited then it's all good

true :smile: so on that little table thing in the letter, we choose 4 modules per year right?
Reply 7
Yessssss Bring on Biomed 2012! Got an unconditional and I soooooo can't wait! The new course structure looks awesome!

Where is everyone else coming from to go to uni? I'm heading over from Liverpool :smile:
Reply 8
Bump

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
i just got my unconditional offer, yaay.. have you guys got your accomondation yet? and are there any other international biomedical scientists? i'm from germany (still struggeling with my english skills, please help me improve:smile:)
Reply 10
Any of you looking for a room for 2012-2013.....you'd be with two third year biomeds so you'd get plenty of help if you needed it !!! Also the room allows pets and you can decorate which not many places let you do ! Only £75 p/w all bills and internet included !
Reply 11
Can't wait to see who i am with!
I'm on Brayford 'on campus'

What is disheartening is the fact that the course starts in freshers
:s-smilie:

Oh and i met two cool people on the open day but forgot their names so i couldn't add them on Facebook :L
I'm from warwick which is aaaaages away
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
I am starting Biomedical Science at Lincoln in September! Coming up from the Wirral so a long way too! Think I am in the Pavillions accommodation too, which looks really nice! :smile:
Reply 13
Go biomed! add me on facebook if you like, http://www.facebook.com/martin.lindsay2
Reply 14
Anyone staying at Brayford Quays off campus?
Original post by Leah2108
I am starting Biomedical Science at Lincoln in September! Coming up from the Wirral so a long way too! Think I am in the Pavillions accommodation too, which looks really nice! :smile:

Wow, I'm also coming from the Wirral to do Biomedical Science... and I'm in Pavilions too!
Reply 16
Original post by cyclic.strawberry
Wow, I'm also coming from the Wirral to do Biomedical Science... and I'm in Pavilions too!

Wow! Where are you from on the Wirral?
I'm doing biomed and coming down from Sunderland :wink:
Staying in Pavilions too...
I haven't met anyone on my course yet :frown:
Reply 18
Is anyone on the official Lincoln biomedical science 2012 page on facebook? I'm waiting to be accepted! Want to start meeting people on our course too :biggrin:
Original post by Leah2108
Wow! Where are you from on the Wirral?

Hoylake! What about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest