The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
looking for OCR Religious Studies OCR ethics and Ethics 2 questions and answers pls
medical
Hi I am looking for the papers and mark schemes from the march science exams. I notice they are on the website (the link) but I am not able to access them as I don't have a password. If anyone has a password so can access them or a copy of them then please email them to me or post a link. In case you were wondering I am looking so that I can work out a rough score for myself before I get my results back

http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse-leg/science/science/Pages/default.aspx
Reply 982
Me to! How are you revising for this, I'm clueless :s?
DOES ANYONE HAVE WJEC PHYSICS 2 HIGHER PAST PAPERS? (ANYTHING BEFORE 2008)

Also does anyone have WJEC physics 1 higher past papers before 2007?

Would really appreciate it! Please I am desperateeee :frown: Thank you!
Reply 984
does anyone have the aqa jan 2011 past paper for unit 2 and 3 for physics, chem and bio. if you do can you please inbox/reply to me- v. urgent, thanks so much :smile:
Reply 985
Does anyone have EDEXCEL GCSE Business Studies Unit 3: Building a business past papers?
Reply 986
Is there anyone who has AQA GCSE STATISTICS JUNE 2010 (3311)? Thanks. :biggrin:
i got some papers, mainly for unit 2 on the science board.
PM me if you want them
Reply 988
Hi guys,

Before you say that you can get them off the OCR website, I'd just like to say it's down for maintenance and you can't access anything yet.

So, are there any other websites that you can get the papers from? I really, really, really need them!

Any help is much appreiciated!

- Shivanee x
Reply 989
Original post by Shivanee
Hi guys,

Before you say that you can get them off the OCR website, I'd just like to say it's down for maintenance and you can't access anything yet.

So, are there any other websites that you can get the papers from? I really, really, really need them!

Any help is much appreiciated!

- Shivanee x

OCR Website's working again now
Hi,
i have my AQA gcse exams coming up and i was wondering if anyone could upload the January 2011 papers for Biology 3, Chemistry 2, Physics 3. I really need them urgently.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I've printed off a couple Paper twos, but I couldn't find the mark schemes. Can someone please give me a link to the them? Thanks! :smile:
Reply 992
I had that problem too, so I've asked my English teacher to mark them. Try www.freeexampapers.com I found some of the Eng Lit mark schemes, but I'm not sure about Eng Lang. Good luck!
Thanks Bambi! :smile: I had a look on www.freeexampapers.com , but I couldn't find any mark schemes. I think I'll do what you have done and will ask my teacher. Thanks! :smile:
Reply 994
Trying to find the specification out but it is quite difficult as I am not familiary with this board and all the Science A/b mumbo jumbo.

help appreciated, thanks
AQA? - Core Science and Additional Science?
I've heard a lot about past papers and how good they are... and I was just wondering, where do you get them from?

I know there are websites that give you the .pdf version but I need to know how you guys get the actual paper so you can mark yourself off.

Thanks.
What do you mean?
You can mark yourself with pdf versions too.
tinternet.
aqa website.
ocr website

which ever your with.

easy really...
Original post by dabest2500
What do you mean?
You can mark yourself with pdf versions too.

How do you answer the questions? Should I use paper?

Quick Reply

Latest