The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by tgarrud
Do you think there'll be any difference between when they give out offers for the BSc course and the MSci course? I've applied for MSci :/ I must have checked track about 50 times today :frown:

I don't know but someone got a MSci offer quite early so they might have started the MSci early. I applied for a BSc so I hope there isn't a difference. I hope I get an offer :s-smilie:
I know what you feel like. I know my track details so well that I log in without thinking.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by tgarrud
lol making me nervous that Bath seem to have started giving out offers for a fair few courses and I still haven't heard anything :s-smilie:

I'm feeling the same way - I want to get back to school so I can submit! :colone:
Original post by Minnie46
I don't know but someone got a MSci offer quite early so they might have started the MSci early. I applied for a BSc so I hope there isn't a difference. I hope I get an offer :s-smilie:
I know what you feel like. I know my track details so well that I log in without thinking.

lol that sucks I was hoping that they hadn't started giving out MSci offers yet so thats why I hadn't heard anything :frown: I really hope they get back to us soon I really want an offer aswell
Reply 83
I applied for Chemical Engineering (Meng), has any other chem eng applicants heard from them? I'm anxious to know :|
Reply 84
I applied for the BSc but i sent it off quite early. I think it was the 4th of October. So don't panic! They took 3 weeks to give me an offer so i am sure yours will come soon too :smile:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Josieeee
I applied for the BSc but i sent it off quite early. I think it was the 4th of October. So don't panic! They took 3 weeks to give me an offer so i am sure yours will come soon too :smile:.

I think my application was processed by UCAS on the 7th so hopefully that means they'll get back to me soon! this is for MSci though :s-smilie:
Reply 86
People, do not worry! I submitted on the 9th of September, and I have been asked to prove my Maths A level grade, but because my school is so useless in sending a letter to Bath as certificates havent arrived yet, I am still waiting on actual certificates. I assume after I prove my grade, an offer is gonna come sooner or later, I mean, why would they ask me for it then? My friend has an offer for aero engineering, so they take competitive courses slower and wait for all applicants I guess
Reply 87
Im applying for Social Policy (AAB-BBB)
Predicted A*AAA.
Only just sent off my application last Friday (21st) so still not sure if I'll get an offer, my GCSEs weren't exactly brilliant...
Anyone else applied for the same course?
Reply 88
Original post by fruktas
People, do not worry! I submitted on the 9th of September, and I have been asked to prove my Maths A level grade, but because my school is so useless in sending a letter to Bath as certificates havent arrived yet, I am still waiting on actual certificates. I assume after I prove my grade, an offer is gonna come sooner or later, I mean, why would they ask me for it then? My friend has an offer for aero engineering, so they take competitive courses slower and wait for all applicants I guess

Did they really?

I've been given an offer for Maths without having to prove my grades.
Me! Wanted to go there for years. :love:
Applying for: Pharmacy
Predicted Grades: Non-existent. But my History teacher might predict a C because apparently he hasn't got enough evidence to predict anything higher or lower. If he does...:angry:
Last Year: Maths, English, Chemistry, Biology, German. All Highers (I'm in Scotland). :biggrin:
This Year: Advanced Higher Maths, Advanced Higher Biology, Advanced Higher Chemistry and Higher History.

Edit: What do you mean, they're already giving out offers?! Shall I have a stroke, a heart attack or a hernia, I ask myself? Need to get my teachers to give me their damn predictions!!
Edit: Any other Scottish applicants by the way? Don't know of any so far. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Jwp14
Im applying for Social Policy (AAB-BBB)
Predicted A*AAA.
Only just sent off my application last Friday (21st) so still not sure if I'll get an offer, my GCSEs weren't exactly brilliant...
Anyone else applied for the same course?

ive applied for sociology, which shares a first year with social policy. so i guess we are applying for the same course. and i sent my out last friday, aswell. be interesting to see when we get the offers
Reply 91
has anyone received an offer for mech eng?
Reply 92
Original post by DaveT123

ive applied for sociology, which shares a first year with social policy. so i guess we are applying for the same course. and i sent my out last friday, aswell. be interesting to see when we get the offers

Ah good, I thought sending mine out then was ahead of most people but everyone on here seems to have sent theres ages ago :s-smilie: Reckon we should hear soonish though
Reply 93
Original post by Jwp14
Ah good, I thought sending mine out then was ahead of most people but everyone on here seems to have sent theres ages ago :s-smilie: Reckon we should hear soonish though

Yeh, agreed. did you go to the open day on the 17th?
Reply 94

Yeh, agreed. did you go to the open day on the 17th?

I didn't, Bath was a last minute choice, so I haven't actually visited the uni as such. But I don't live that far from Bath so I sort of know the city and I have been to the campus before.
Reply 95
Original post by Jwp14
I didn't, Bath was a last minute choice, so I haven't actually visited the uni as such. But I don't live that far from Bath so I sort of know the city and I have been to the campus before.

good stuff. let me know if you get an offer :smile:
Reply 96
I'm applying for psychology at Bath... but that department doesn't give out its offers until march i don't think... which is really frustrating =/ xxx
Reply 97
Original post by Femto
Did they really?

I've been given an offer for Maths without having to prove my grades.

what this round of applications, ie 2012?
Reply 98
Original post by fruktas
what this round of applications, ie 2012?

Yes I'm applying for 2012 entry.
Reply 99
ah, well done then :smile: I thought they havent given offers for maths yet :smile: ur applying for G100 right ?

Quick Reply