The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths - Unit 2 Higher Tier March 5th 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pseudonymegg
yeah, you should get all the working marks because usually it's only one mark for the correct answer and the rest of the marks for the working.. so thats like 4 marks :biggrin:

woo i got around 140-150 what is that?? and for upper lowwer bound i got 3.59 and 3.6 so do i get full marks or just 4 :smile: and hope u enjoyed my upload
Original post by raxyx7
What would 183/200 get? I got 89 and 94 Maximum on both papers.
Minimum would be 85+90=175/200. Is this a B or A?

no offence....BUT YOUR STUPID, of course its an A or even A* not a damn b ,for a guys whos smart you sure dont talk it mate :smile:
well anyways all in all well done thats a high A or low A*
Reply 82
Original post by james mctide
here mate

Thanks very much :smile:
Reply 83
I think I got roughly around 120/200..is that enough to get me an A? :confused: I really don't want to resit!
Original post by amy321
I think I got roughly around 120/200..is that enough to get me an A? :confused: I really don't want to resit!

sorry but last time a 121 was an A so bit offf if your lucky and it went down then you'd get an A but fearing that so many people did well,an A would be atleast 130 0r 136..sorry :/
Reply 85
counting all my marks,i reckon,roughly i got 135 marks,what grade would that be?:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 86
woo i got around 140-150 what is that?? and for upper lowwer bound i got 3.59 and 3.6 so do i get full marks or just 4 :smile: and hope u enjoyed my upload

u probably got an A,dats good:smile:
Original post by Ani456
u probably got an A,dats good:smile:

i hope its a firm A,thats all i need :smile: and thanks
Reply 88
would 160-170 be an A*
Reply 89
I reckon it'll be something like 165 minimum for an A*. Which Calc Paper was easier, Nov 2011 or March 2012?

definitely an A :smile: and the bounds question you would probably just get the working marks because it wanted a difinitive answer i.e 3.6
Original post by raxyx7
I reckon it'll be something like 165 minimum for an A*. Which Calc Paper was easier, Nov 2011 or March 2012?

March!! :biggrin:
You lot are retards
Original post by amy321

Are you a retard????????

The test was so easy u idiot

i got 180 overall
Reply 94
for question 6 the answer was 3.2 but i wrote 3.19, i didnt read the 1 dp part. how many marks do i get??
Original post by mda123
for question 6 the answer was 3.2 but i wrote 3.19, i didnt read the 1 dp part. how many marks do i get??

probably just the working marks
Reply 96
i hope its a firm A,thats all i need :smile: and thanks

:smile::biggrin:x
Reply 97
Original post by Ani456
counting all my marks,i reckon,roughly i got 135 marks,what grade would that be?:smile:

does anyone knowww????
Original post by Ani456
does anyone knowww????

probably an A :smile:
Reply 99
When do we get our results back??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending