The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

I had a DC earlier playing as Ali support where the "AD carry" Jarvan (lol) DCed and I had noone to support :tongue:
Didn't realise Kayle and Morgana are sisters.
Original post by paddy__power
Didn't realise Kayle and Morgana are sisters.

Along with Garen and Lux and another pair that i can't remember but was surpirsed at :holmes:
Cassiopeia is Katarinas younger sister.

That's the one.
And Renekton is Nasus's brother.
Reply 945
Original post by cambo211
And Renekton is Nasus's brother.

I actually thought "WHAT :eek: " and stared at the screen, before I realised I was treating this like a soap opera. :getmecoat:
Everyone is related :moon:

Except Gragas - he is too awesome to have family.

Except Gragas - he is too awesome to have family.

You on for some more games tonight?
Reply 948

Except Lee Sin - he is too awesome to have family.

Fixed. Gragas is just a fat bold man. :pimp:
Original post by Zurvan

Lee Sin has a family, he just misplaced them.
You on for some more games tonight?

Would have been but I was with my mate teaching him to play. With my guidance he was owning level 3s :biggrin:

Original post by Zurvan

FU :hand:
I feel I can play ten or so characters reasonably well now so when I can eventually play ranked I should be good to go.

Premades are so much more fun - I was paired with four guys yesterday (draft) and the whole experience was so much more pleasant.
Anyone up for a game or two? I generally Jungle and Support, though i'd like to learn to play the Carries/Tank as well.
Reply 953
Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who put up with my appalling Ashe skills last night. :tongue:

(I'm not that bad at LoL overall, promise! :tongue: )
Original post by carehow
Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who put up with my appalling Ashe skills last night. :tongue:

(I'm not that bad at LoL overall, promise! :tongue: )

You weren't that bad with Ashe she just has a decent amount of utility which I can imagine takes a while to master (like Al who I was learning too). There is no shame in not being great with a character you are trying to learn. Took me a while to understand Karthus and then I ended up with 700+ AP and my ultimate was hilarious.

I'm thinking of getting some more riot points, buying an IP boost so I can get some runes and buying and learning Leblanc as I liked playing her the one time I did.

I have now taught my mate how to play Jarvan, Alistar and Kog'Maw :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 955
I don't think M5 have any more tricks up their sleeves.

They blitzed the last one because they just played completely differently to everyone else, now everyone does what they do.

Someone got proven wrong.
Reply 956
anyone want to play a few games tonight?
Original post by danny111
Someone got proven wrong.

Someone did :tongue:

Unlike Kiev though i think a lot of the games were won at the Champion Select screen as opposed to their playstyle, the roaming Alistar solo bot Urgot was :coma: though.
Reply 958
Someone did :tongue:

Unlike Kiev though i think a lot of the games were won at the Champion Select screen as opposed to their playstyle, the roaming Alistar solo bot Urgot was :coma: though.

don't forget m5's lee sin and irelia, actually just the whole team in general :tongue: still like the fact that they've lost to clg.eu though, snoopeh! :biggrin:
How do you name your rune pages?

Quick Reply

Latest