The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
How do you name your rune pages?

Click on the name.
Reply 961
Original post by danb_nhkn
don't forget m5's lee sin and irelia, actually just the whole team in general :tongue: still like the fact that they've lost to clg.eu though, snoopeh! :biggrin:

That double gank on shyvana early and then on morde. Ali lee combo gank is insane.

I know Urgot is strong bot and he had blue, but I am still disappointed that dignitas could not win 2 v 1 versus him. Not only that, they actually lost the 2 v 1.
Original post by cambo211
Click on the name.

PRSOM.

I am an idiot for not trying that though. Finally I can stop using the wrong mastery pages as well :tongue:
Reply 963
Original post by M_E_X
Rooting for M5! I just <3 Alex Ich!

Original post by M_E_X
What makes you say that? I guess you've been scrimming with them? Or they've been begging you for ideas?

I mean how else do you know?

I don't think M5 have any more tricks up their sleeves.

They blitzed the last one because they just played completely differently to everyone else, now everyone does what they do.

Original post by M_E_X
Fair enough. Sorry if my earlier post was rude :h: I +'d you to make up for it

I think they'll pull a surprise out of the bag, even if it's just a new mid champ from Alex Ich (last game he played Morde and Galio a lot)

Now I'm not one to point out when I'm right...

Oh wait. Yes I am.

Turns out M5 did win, and they did pull a surprise out of the bag, and did have more tricks up their sleeve. Alex Ich 2stronk
Reply 964
Everyone's talking about a current tournament - where can I watch it please? :smile: And how do I know when it's on (and where)?
Reply 965
They did pull a surprise out of the bag? Oh right, the Urgot solo bot lane by Genja. :yep:

Is it just me or was the commentators completely one-side (Phreak particularly) in favor of Dignitas/NA teams in general and spouting pure bull**** about how Darien M5 can only play a few champions top lane (he probably in contrary has the largest champion pool, only player I've seen play Wukong successfully mind you at a major tournament).

Victory for Mother Russia once again. :russia:
Reply 966
Original post by carehow
Everyone's talking about a current tournament - where can I watch it please? :smile: And how do I know when it's on (and where)?

You can watch the replays over here - http://www.youtube.com/user/IntelExtremeMasters

You can generally be informed when a tournament is live by either the League of Legends client showing a clear link & logo of the tournament or stream. They do always announce any major tournaments ahead of the time though at the latest news section at the official site - http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/ - at the far right corner you'll see "IntelEM Grand Finals now Live" being the latest tournament.
Reply 967
Original post by carehow

It was IEM Hanover, the final IEM (Intel Extreme Masters) tournament of the season.

It's over now, but you can see VODs (videos of the games) on youtube. Here is the final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dT0loLivNs&list=PL81839D41776748D1&index=52&feature=plpp_video (other vids on the same channel)

Original post by Zurvan
Is it just me or was the commentators completely one-side (Phreak particularly) in favor of Dignitas/NA teams in general and spouting pure bull**** about how Darien M5 can only play a few champions top lane (he probably in contrary has the largest champion pool, only player I've seen play Wukong successfully mind you at a major tournament).

Hmm I don't know if he's biased, I saw the comment about Darien but to be fair he was being targeted with bans a lot. Why does Scarra die so much in lane every single game? :frown:
Reply 968
Thankyou so much M_E_X and Zurvan!
Reply 969
Original post by M_E_X

Hmm I don't know if he's biased, I saw the comment about Darien but to be fair he was being targeted with bans a lot. Why does Scarra die so much in lane every single game? :frown:

Scarra played Mordekaiser a lot this tournament who just naturally pushes hard thus being vulnerable to ganks, why he carries on playing aggressive after blowing flash less then a minute ago from a gank without any vision is just "I don't know.." :doh:. Still a great guy though, my favorite streamer.
Reply 970
When is season 2 over?

I want that gold badge and after winning 5 in a row im so close again (4 with jarvan btw he is so fun to play).
Reply 971
Not anytime soon? :dontknow:

Late summer at the earliest.
Korean LOL has given away the weeks free champs a little early.

Maokai
Mordekaiser
Sion
Sivir
Alistar
Ezreal
Xerath
Zilean
Fiora
Annie

Wanted to try Xerath for a while so i'm happy :h:
Korean LOL has given away the weeks free champs a little early.

Maokai
Mordekaiser
Sion
Sivir
Alistar
Ezreal
Xerath
Zilean
Fiora
Annie

Wanted to try Xerath for a while so i'm happy :h:

Me too actually, and Sion. I own most of them already.

In other news Gragas gets infinitely better with practice - just destroyed an Annie in mid :sogood:
Xerath is good fun - went 13/1/12 in an AI match. He has really decent burst potential with his ulti up as you E > W > Q > R(x 3 to chase) and that kills many champs.
Reply 975
Xerath is good fun - went 13/1/12 in an AI match. He has really decent burst potential with his ulti up as you E > W > Q > R(x 3 to chase) and that kills many champs.

Actually you want to use your first charge of R as to guarantee the stun from E subsequently sealing the deal of the damage done by Q landing while hes stunned. So, your rotation would usually consist of W > E > R > Q > R > R and just igniting when appropriate. Keep in mind that your E does deal damage so if possible doing it while your in W mode in order to benefit from the magic penetration to deal maximum potential damage. Although, when and when not to W really just depends on the circumstance of the situation at hand.
Original post by Zurvan
Actually you want to use your first charge of R as to guarantee the stun from E subsequently sealing the deal of the damage done by Q landing while hes stunned. So, your rotation would usually consist of W > E > R > Q > R > R and just igniting when appropriate. Keep in mind that your E does deal damage so if possible doing it while your in W mode in order to benefit from the magic penetration to deal maximum potential damage. Although, when and when not to W really just depends on the circumstance of the situation at hand.

I guess bots are just much easier to hit but I don't doubt you are right.

I may buy him actually at some point as I play mid more than anything else - I would only use him if I knew the jungler would give me blue though.
Gaming headset has arrived :biggrin:

I feel so pro lol. Just need to work out how to use skype and then if anyone wants to play.... :smile:
The Rain Man has left Team Solo Mid and has been replaced by Dyrus :holmes:
Reply 979
The Rain Man has left Team Solo Mid and has been replaced by Dyrus :holmes:

Everyone throws hate at the TRM but if you look back at Hanover his lane wasn't the one in the worse shape and he wasn't the one dieing 1vs1 randomly like hes playing solo queue (*cough Reginald* :rolleyes:), his Irelia play had also improved by a lot recently. Dyrus is a great guy and is a lot more versatile with his selection of champions but I'm really unsure of the future of TSM speaking as a fellow TSM fanboy. :unsure:

Gaming headset has arrived :biggrin:

I feel so pro lol. Just need to work out how to use skype and then if anyone wants to play.... :smile:

What is your in-game name?

Quick Reply

Latest