The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Looking for a flatmate, spare room in 4 bedroom house in london

Hey

We are 3 very friendly, Kings College London 2nd year students (two girls and one boy) who are looking for a flatmate to move into the spare bedroom in our house in late July.

The house itself is located minutes away from Mile End station and therefore is excellent for any London university student because of its central location. The rent itself for the single room is £455 a month NOT including utilities, so very reasonable.

We will be moving into our 3rd year and are looking for someone who is sociable, friendly and clean, male or female. If you think you'd be interested or have any questions, please drop me a message!

Cheers!:colondollar:
Reply 1
Hi I'd potentially be interested in this as am looking for private accommodation as kings won't provide it. I actually started uni somewhere else this year but it didn't work out so although I'd be going into first year I'd be the same age as current first year students. Let me know if that would be a deal breaker!
Cheers
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi

Thanks for replying, sorry for the late reply. No that'd be fine. If you'd be interested, to get to know each other a bit better we could all meet for coffee sometime soon, or incase you have any questions i will inbox you my mobile number

Cheers
Reply 3
Do you have any pictures of the house? ( in case you haven't found someone else...)
Reply 4
Hi

Yes i'll message you them now :smile:
Reply 5
Some pictures of the house

001.JPG

002.jpg

003.JPG

004.jpg

006.JPG

007.jpg

Quick Reply