The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
FranKtheTanK
I still aint got the pissing list, too busy what with revising for about 8 exams that I have.

Im gonna go today and bloody find a decent one.

ummm there's one place in Hatfield Town Centre, that does a really good, thick leaflet thingy to look through. I think it was Century 21, it was round by blockbusters, although I think it's closer to that Connexions place.

It had a load of propeties in it :smile:

Well, best be off - Business plan awaits :rolleyes:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Aeana
ummm there's one place in Hatfield Town Centre, that does a really good, thick leaflet thingy to look through. I think it was Century 21, it was round by blockbusters, although I think it's closer to that Connexions place.

It had a load of propeties in it :smile:

Well, best be off - Business plan awaits :rolleyes:
That was on my list on the first page... did no one read it :frown: :mad: :hmpf:
Reply 22
dimexi
That was on my list on the first page... did no one read it :frown: :mad: :hmpf:

I read it, no need to get all huffy hun :hmpf:

:p:
Reply 23
Aeana
I read it, no need to get all huffy hun :hmpf:

:p:
:p: :love:
Reply 24
Got my house...deposit's all paid for. Piece of advice for anybody who's after accomodation...GO NOW!!! The available places are being snapped up really quickly. A lot have already gone. I'd suggest you go to the estate agents asap :smile:
Reply 25
Aeana
Got my house...deposit's all paid for. Piece of advice for anybody who's after accomodation...GO NOW!!! The available places are being snapped up really quickly. A lot have already gone. I'd suggest you go to the estate agents asap :smile:
yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :smile:.... It's always good to get in quick...

... I gave that piece of advice in my original post :hmpf:.. meh!! :p:
Reply 26
dimexi
yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :smile:.... It's always good to get in quick...

... I gave that piece of advice in my original post :hmpf:.. meh!! :p:

I was just saying because I've had the experience of being out there...theres a lot of competition :p:
Reply 27
Aeana
I was just saying because I've had the experience of being out there...theres a lot of competition :p:
awww you know I was kidding xxxx :frown: :hugs: xx sorry :getmecoat
Reply 28
dimexi
awww you know I was kidding xxxx :frown: :hugs: xx sorry :getmecoat
aww sweetie I know that :hugs:
Reply 29
what are the coales halls like? can someone post pics if possible? cos i cant afford the nicest 1s, but i dont fancy those cheapest 1s!
where are people living next year. i managed to get a house in the bird area - magpy walk
Reply 31
silverfish
where are people living next year. i managed to get a house in the bird area - magpy walk

:eek: No way!!! That's where I'm living! Magpie Walk!! :ninja:
omg thats too scary ha ha ha. hey neighbour :smile:

--------------

oooh just though - were u in the esate agents where there was a group of 4 sitting down sortin out payments while u waited - and i ran out to get money from natwest?
Reply 33
*stalks magpie walk* :ninja:
Reply 34
silverfish
omg thats too scary ha ha ha. hey neighbour :smile:

--------------

oooh just though - were u in the esate agents where there was a group of 4 sitting down sortin out payments while u waited - and i ran out to get money from natwest?

yep that was me :p:

well freaky... :eek:
Reply 35
dimexi
*stalks magpie walk* :ninja:

Sweetie you don't even know where it is :rolleyes:
Reply 36
Aeana
Sweetie you don't even know where it is :rolleyes:
:rofl: I can't believe you just said that; I have hatfield drawn on the back of my palm ^o) so STFU :eviltongu :p:... :wink:
I got a gaff in Bradshaws.

Some big bastard 6 bedroom.
Reply 38
im in high dells :0 so practically on college lane..get in!
lauren23
im in high dells :0 so practically on college lane..get in!

I tried and wasnt let in.