The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
You needed to be there like a couple of months when we made the list. Ask g.k if you can go on, the group members have to agree :sexface:

I hate those threads where people discuss the exams like ages after they did it, seriously you'll get what you get, don't keep going on about it it wont make you feel any better

Ahhh, I was being sarcastic because i've only just come back, I was on the thread a few months ago too, but now we're at the business end, the discussions are better than they were before.
Reply 121
Hey guys woo new thread
Original post by iJess
Hey guys woo new thread

hi jess!
Original post by PrinceyJ
Ahhh, I was being sarcastic because i've only just come back, I was on the thread a few months ago too, but now we're at the business end, the discussions are better than they were before.

"business end" :lol: I prefer before, all the exam talk is pretty stessful!
EDIT: Quoted wrong person

I prefer it before too. I don't like all this exam talk. Too much of it winds me up!

School work is boring, it mostly doesn't relate to the exams at all. Doing past papers and stuff really makes you see how much you know etc..

Original post by CharlieBoardman
I prefer it before too. I don't like all this exam talk. Too much of it winds me up!

Whaaaaaaaaa. You guys are crazy,
Reply 126
Not mentioned :frown:

heeyyy peeps i'm back - decided i couldn't sleep

what can i do for you PrinceyJ? :smile:
Reply 127
Original post by iJess
Hey guys woo new thread

Heya :biggrin:
Reply 128
Yeah I might not be on as much in next few days - week. Need to get my head down and revise :frown:
Reply 129
Original post by iJess
Yeah I might not be on as much in next few days - week. Need to get my head down and revise :frown:

So do I really.... Find myself "multitasking" :biggrin:
School work is boring, it mostly doesn't relate to the exams at all. Doing past papers and stuff really makes you see how much you know etc..

Whaaaaaaaaa. You guys are crazy,

Why are we crazy? :L

Original post by g.k.galloway
So do I really.... Find myself "multitasking" :biggrin:

Try 'multi-quoting' too! Then maybe you wouldn't fill up the pages so quickly!!! And we could actually see conversation :biggrin:

And people revise at different times so you have a sea of generic comments all the time:

"Need to get revising"

"Just did 4 hours of revision, going to do 6 more!"

"Done no revision, let's go and do 15 hours!"

"Am I the only one revising 13 hours a day?"

Err.........my brain hurts and I haven't even started the intense revision :frown: On that note Night guys i'm hitting the sack
And people revise at different times so you have a sea of generic comments all the time:

"Need to get revising"

"Just did 4 hours of revision, going to do 6 more!"

"Done no revision, let's go and do 15 hours!"

"Am I the only one revising 13 hours a day?"

Hahaha! You're absolutely right. I bet a quarter of the last 2000 posts in Thread mark II were along those lines!! :biggrin: I'm not a huge reviser, and those posts always make me feel bad! Like I'm not trying hard enough!
hey! I don't think i ever introduced myself, but my name's zara and i go to school in south london hehe :smile:
Hahaha! You're absolutely right. I bet a quarter of the last 2000 posts in Thread mark II were along those lines!! :biggrin: I'm not a huge reviser, and those posts always make me feel bad! Like I'm not trying hard enough!

Not a quartter! And I wouldn't worry. it gets to me to. Like today I thought I did a lot of revision and I added it up and it turned out to be 4 hours which I think is a lot. And then there are people here saying 6 hours isn't enough and then you have got the eannoying sixth fromers and uni students saying oh revise the night before and it an A*

So frustratin!!!!
Original post by GreenLantern1
Not a quartter! And I wouldn't worry. it gets to me to. Like today I thought I did a lot of revision and I added it up and it turned out to be 4 hours which I think is a lot. And then there are people here saying 6 hours isn't enough and then you have got the eannoying sixth fromers and uni students saying oh revise the night before and it an A*

So frustratin!!!!

Point proven lol
Original post by GreenLantern1

So frustratin!!!!

I was exaggerating mate :smile: 4 hours is a lot! I did 1.5! And that's enough for me!! 4 hours is loads!!! O.o
People also over exaggerate when they say you only have to revise that night before to get an A*.
I was exaggerating mate :smile: 4 hours is a lot! I did 1.5! And that's enough for me!! 4 hours is loads!!! O.o
People also over exaggerate when they say you only have to revise that night before to get an A*.

Exactly. The only subject for which that is true for is GCSE Maths! And sciences I can revise for if I have 2 days in which to revise!! But that would be if there aren't any other exams in these 2 days!

I know, you only have to revise an hour before. Jokes.

People do but far too much revision in though for GCSEs.

Latest