The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This week. Cannot get better. :h:
Original post by RDavies93
This week. Cannot get better, because IchigoKurosaki is just the best person ever :h:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by StartSomething
:biggrin: :lol:

Guys guys guys guys guys!! Help me out here please! Mainly because I'm crap at making decisions. And I don't know what is going on.

Here's the situation.
Me and cheating lying dickhead boyfriend break up. Guy friend starts talking to me more and more often. We get on well (always have done), I really like him as a mate etc. He asks me out on a date. He does it in a jokey way so I give back a jokey answer so I don't have to say no. Because while I really like this guy, I don't like him in that way. But then he might not like me in that way either - he might just see me as a mate. Then suddenly out of the blue he asks if I want to go with him to one of his parents wedding.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Does it mean as a mate?! I hope it does mean as a mate. What do I say? Do I just go along?! Am I reading too much into this?? I wish I understood guys. There was a time when I thought I had them all worked out. I don't want to lead this guy on. But then would you really ask out a girl you really liked to your parents wedding? I wouldn't have thought so right? So it is just as a mate?

Anyone want to help me out? :smile:

Well, if one of your girl friends asked you to go to their parents wedding you'd say yes without over thinking it right? Nobody wants to go to things like that alone. It's nice to have someone to talk to while you're there. Go along :smile: Don't overthink it, and if he does make a move so to speak, put him straight. But tbh, it sounds platonic to me :smile:
Original post by IchigoKurosaki
Thanks! :biggrin:

Well, it's actually because my mate, who has been ignoring me since her husband died because I remind her of him too much, has finally made contact again. I have missed her greatly, as we talked daily before.
Well, it's actually because my mate, who has been ignoring me since her husband died because I remind her of him too much, has finally made contact again. I have missed her greatly, as we talked daily before.

OH I feel stupid...
OH I feel stupid...

Ooops. My apologies. Plus I get to see my boyfriend this weekend. Which is cool :smile: Plus the beautiful weather. But mostly the first thing. :h:

How are you?
Ooops. My apologies. Plus I get to see my boyfriend this weekend. Which is cool :smile: Plus the beautiful weather. But mostly the first thing. :h:

How are you?

Good, though I have a english exam tomorrow... what a drag...
Good, though I have a english exam tomorrow... what a drag...

English exams are so uninteresting. I was sick of Wilfred Owen by the time I took mine. Blaaahhh
English exams are so uninteresting. I was sick of Wilfred Owen by the time I took mine. Blaaahhh

I'm doing AIC and OMAM.
I'm doing AIC and OMAM.

Not a clue. I only did AS. Willie and Gatsby. But good luck! I have to go to bed now, Laters :smile: xx

Sorry to hear about your friend :frown:. How old is she though that she had a husband?
Just say in it as I perceived it.

Do the things you know, and you shall learn the truth you need to know.

Hahaha you're so funny :tongue:

Well, if one of your girl friends asked you to go to their parents wedding you'd say yes without over thinking it right? Nobody wants to go to things like that alone. It's nice to have someone to talk to while you're there. Go along :smile: Don't overthink it, and if he does make a move so to speak, put him straight. But tbh, it sounds platonic to me :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
I was trying to think, imagine if it was a girl friend.
But with my past experiences with guys, who knows!! haha.
But thanks! I have agreed to go now!
Reply 8912
:grouphugs:
Original post by Deyesy
:grouphugs:

hey :smile: how's you?
Reply 8914
I'm doing AIC and OMAM.

oh i love of mice and men :redface:

im guessing thats what OMAM stands for?
Original post by mia )
oh i love of mice and men :redface:

im guessing thats what OMAM stands for?

Eeeewwww I hated that book!! And the film was even worse!!

Although part of the problem was probably my English class were so stupid!! I LOVED English, but actually hated when it got to GCSE because the people and the disruptions and the way the teacher always has to simplify everything (don't I sounds like a snob now haha). Urgh.
Reply 8916
Original post by SciFiBoy
hey :smile: how's you?

Mood-swinging like normal :u: You?
Original post by Deyesy
Mood-swinging like normal :u: You?

eh, im so-so for now, slept all day though which wasnt great :tongue:
Ladies, if you fancy a guy and you see other girls complimenting his looks and stuff, does it change your feelings towards him? i.e. Does it make him more attractive, or do you lose interest?

Guys, answer the same question, but about girls.
Original post by spiral87
Ladies, if you fancy a guy and you see other girls complimenting his looks and stuff, does it change your feelings towards him? i.e. Does it make him more attractive, or do you lose interest?

Guys, answer the same question, but about girls.

I would figure I had no shot cause she would probably much rather be one of the guys already hitting on her :tongue:

that's probably just me though so :tongue:

Latest