I am, applying for Music. Definitely one of my main choices :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hey guys..:smile:
I will hopefully be applying to Law
Are you all from around London?
Reply 3
I'm not...I'm from Warks/West Mids area :smile: find it funny how pretty much all my choices are two hours plus away from home ahaha. Have you guys been to any of their open days yet?
No not yet :frown:
You?
Reply 5
Yeah My first choice is Surrey and I will be applying for Film studiess :biggrin:
Reply 6
Applying for Chemistry BSc (F100)

Quite excited about it :P could possibly be my insurance choice.
Reply 7
Delight :)
Hey guys..:smile:
I will hopefully be applying to Law
Are you all from around London?

Yeaah I am, It will be good to go here because it is just only 40 mins from central London :biggrin:
Benammieh
Yeaah I am, It will be good to go here because it is just only 40 mins from central London :biggrin:

Hey :smile:
I know, slighlty nervous though cause I got prospectus today, and results days tomorrow :frown:
Reply 9
Delight :)
Hey :smile:
I know, slighlty nervous though cause I got prospectus today, and results days tomorrow :frown:

:frown: hope you got good grades. Im doing A BTEC ND so no results till next year lool
How did everyone do, are we still all liking Surrey :smile:
Reply 11
I'm applying for law

itsliz
I'm not...I'm from Warks/West Mids area :smile: find it funny how pretty much all my choices are two hours plus away from home ahaha. Have you guys been to any of their open days yet?

I'm also from around the Warwickshire West Midlands area! Can't wait to get away!
Reply 12
i got an offer for biochem today :smile:
Hey there guys. I applied for Law M100. Fingers crossed, just waiting for it! I only live in Berkshire, so its not that far away to get there from where i live (roughly 1.30h by car) (1h by train). Good luck to all of you.
Reply 14
Hey guys, I've applied for an English and Creative Writing but the 4 year sandwich course. Got a conditional offer back the other day so pretty happy :smile: Good luck to the rest of you!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
Im applying for Law,
like there option of a year abroad work experience.
Applying for Accounting and Finance, fingers crossed :smile:
Me, applying for French + International Relations. It's convinient for me because it's only 30 or so miles from home and I know Guildford well. :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
Me, applying for French + International Relations. It's convinient for me because it's only 30 or so miles from home and I know Guildford well. :smile:

same it only takes me an hour or so to drive there.

Original post by cha050
i got an offer for biochem today :smile:

Well done!! eee im still waiting for my bloody reference to get done!
Reply 19
ive applied for maths and stats, gunna be my insurance. Looked round at the open day and loved it

Latest