The Student Room Group

Aerospace Engineering at Manchester University

Has anyone, is anyone, planning or doing Aerospace engineering at Manchester University? I'd like to get some info on the quality of teaching andthe quality of the course itself. Thanks.
:awesome:
Reply 2
Original post by boromir9111
:awesome:

You're such a goon.
Reply 3
hi, are you talking about Beng or Msc?
I have an unconditional offer for Msc in Manchester! :smile:
Actually, I am still deciding since I have an offer from Sheffield too and I'm still waiting for Liverpool decision (and got rejected by Southampton...whatever...).
As far as I've heard Manchester univ has a huge reputation and honestly everything is pulling me toward it...even if my other choices are extremely good too.
Honestly I was planning to create a new thread about this topic, since I haven't found almost anything in this forum, I'd like to talk with some ex student to have a first-hand impression...

do you have any particular doubt? what have you heard about it?

bye
Renzo
Original post by sedo_5
Actually, I am still deciding since I have an offer from Sheffield too and I'm still waiting for Liverpool decision (and got rejected by Southampton...whatever...).
As far as I've heard Manchester univ has a huge reputation and honestly everything is pulling me toward it...even if my other choices are extremely good too.
Honestly I was planning to create a new thread about this topic, since I haven't found almost anything in this forum, I'd like to talk with some ex student to have a first-hand impression...

do you have any particular doubt? what have you heard about it?

bye
Renzo

Don't worry about it, dknt is set to graduate 3 years early from his Master in Physics/astrophysics......he's too much of a genius :colone:
Reply 5
Original post by sedo_5

whats the difference between Msc and Meng? (i know what they stand for)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending