The Student Room Group

TSR Moderation team changes discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Saffie
There are qualified doctors, as well as almost qualified doctors who frequent H&R too and give advice.

If TSR is getting professionals to work on here as professionals, (as Fiona is doing), then I think she needs some sort of disclaimer in her signature and she needs to be quite careful. As you say, we don't know enough to categorically diagnose anyone over the internet and it's generally considered unprofessional to do so.

Which is why as yet she hasn't posted in the public forums. :smile:
Reply 81
Bigup the new minimods.
Reply 82
Brim! Gratz dude :hugs:

Another GCSE soc mod :biggrin:
Ah, good, it only just happened! So I'm not terribly unobservant. Congrats, guys. :smile:
to mod the music section one must have taste, nuke doesnt! she doesnt even like james blunt!!!

i should have been asked ages ago to be honest :mrt:
Holy crap, nice one guys! :biggrin: It seems like everyone's being modded these days.
Reply 86
There are now something 45-50 staff members. My school didn't have that many.
Did your school have 201,336 students? (And yes, I know not all of our members are active, but the forum is very busy!)
A school with less than 50 staff is a pretty small school tbh.
SunburnedCactus
A school with less than 50 staff is a pretty small school tbh.

This post made me chuckle...I'm not sure why.

Well done guys :biggrin:
Gratuliere. :smile:
Hurrah, congrats to Nina and Brimstone! Good choices. :biggrin:

Well done guys!
Reply 92
No way. :p: Congratulations, you two.

Clubber Lang
to mod the music section one must have taste, nuke doesnt! she doesnt even like james blunt!!!

i should have been asked ages ago to be honest :mrt:

That's the reason I was chosen. We'll have no more James Blunt and U2 in there, thank you very much.

:p:
=nuke=

That's the reason I was chosen. We'll have no more James Blunt and U2 in there, thank you very much.

You're Beautiful :wink:
=nuke=

but....how can you not adore james blunt :eek2:
i bet brimstone waited till we would never see each other again so i didnt influence him :frown:

gratz anyways :puppyeyes:
Gooner was right! They really are going through the GCSE soc and modding everyone. Conspiracy! Gratz to the both of you. :biggrin:

And also to Fiona. :indiff:
Welcome also to

F1 Fanatic who will be moderating in Personal Statement Help :smile:
Reply 98
fleur de lis
Welcome also to

F1 Fanatic who will be moderating in Personal Statement Help :smile:

CONGRATS F1 Fanatic

:biggrin:
Yay, congratulations Stu! About time too :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest