The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

5-6 inches i think.
Reply 2
7.25" and I feel small :frown:
Reply 3
Well I'm wondering because a close male friend of mine thinks he is small at 5.5....
I'm 17 and ~7.5 and I'm sure it's small, the average person must be a dwarf.
Reply 5
TBH this is all open to opinion no matter what people say. I’ve had women say my bits are average, and some say its huge.

End of the day it’s what you do with it that counts.
Reply 6
Varsity
TBH this is all open to opinion no matter what people say. I’ve had women say my bits are average, and some say its huge.

End of the day it’s what you do with it that counts.

Well said :yep:
Reply 7
I suppose the actual average is around 3-4, as half the population have a penis with length 0:P
But yeah, most places I've heard it's supposed to be like 6.
Reply 8
6"
The real answer is:

bigger than yours
If the penis doesn't help, there's always fingers and a tongue.
*Grins*
Reply 11
I think the average is jus less than 6 inches. To be honest, anything above 5 inches will be fine.
Firstly, I'd think it would be slightly ****** up for anybody to try and find a statistic for that, and would say that any data contributed to it is slightly dodgy.

Secondly, do people seriously measure their penises nowadays? I mean, have they got nothing more constructive to do? You're born with it, and live with it.
Reply 13
Sithius
7.25" and I feel small :frown:

read from the other side of the ruler lol
Reply 14
Statistically for a Man it is 6 inches

but for a 16 year old around 4.5-5 inches as they are still growing till about 20 ish!

if your over 6 inch as a teenager then you are likely to be quite well off. (Brapp)
Reply 15
Stu Laverty
Firstly, I'd think it would be slightly ****** up for anybody to try and find a statistic for that, and would say that any data contributed to it is slightly dodgy.

Secondly, do people seriously measure their penises nowadays? I mean, have they got nothing more constructive to do? You're born with it, and live with it.

Funnily enough, condom makers are quite keen on knowing penis size percentiles. And they generally don't just take people's word for it.
Stu Laverty

Well, since the recent invention of rulers, measuring one's penis is now relatively simple, and no longer the tedious process it once was.
Go on 4oD and watch an episode of the 'sex education show' :rolleyes:
I'd say about

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've never measured and nor do I care about an exact figure. It works so who cares exactly what size it is...

Latest