Get a new sim card :yep: Or ring them up :biggrin:
Reply 2
Redpanda91
Get a new sim card :yep: Or ring them up :biggrin:

Who do i ring up? Nokia or 3?
Reply 3
sharvie
Hey,

I use a Nokia 6500 contract phone with 3, but i want to change my number as some weirdo keeps texting me and as far as i know you can't block numbers on this phone. So do i ring up Nokia or 3 customer support to change it?

Don't know about your handset, but on my Samsung D600 I can block numbers from texting me.....
Reply 4
sharvie

You would ring 3, as they are your provider.
Reply 5
sharvie

I would simply get a new sim card (presuming you are PAYG here, if not - please ignore) from 3, stick it in your phone and start using it. It's as simple as that.
Reply 6
Aack
Don't know about your handset, but on my Samsung D600 I can block numbers from texting me.....

Yeah i dont think i can on mine, i looked on Google and the general consensus was that you can't on the phone i have.
Reply 8
sharvie
Yeah i dont think i can on mine, i looked on Google and the general consensus was that you can't on the phone i have.

Ring 3 and get them to block the number for you.
Reply 9
alex-hs
Ring 3 and get them to block the number for you.

Yeah I was about to suggest that - I'm sure 3 could block the number.....although the weirdo texting you could easily do it from another number!
phone up your network provider and ask to have the number blocked
Reply 11
Three couldn't block numbers 18 months ago when I tried. I've never tried to change numbers though, But I know its possible on T-Mob, as a mate was being harrassed and he changed easily.

Latest

Trending

Trending