The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

£5 off when you spend £35 or more at New Look.

Dunno when the offer ends, it's probably till the end of this month though.
Reply 81
50% off everything in Qube as a closing down sale, not sure if it's just the chain in my town closing but it's worth a look if your town has one
I ordered some things off Miss Selfridge the other day and when asked to enter my NUS number for a student discount I discovered that they deducted 20% rather than the usual 10% so obviously they haven't changed their system back since they had the 20% discount on!

Sadly both things I bought will be taken back.
Reply 83
Just got a facebook update from ASOS - they have a 20% off code in LOOK magazine this week! About time too! I'm deffo getting mine tomorrow .. Valid until 9th March :smile:
Reply 84
Grazia Magazine has a promotional voucher for 20% of Warehouse!
Reply 85
The code for 20% off at ASOS is 'ASOSLOOK'. :smile:
Reply 86
Free shipping this weekend on www.voodoopickle.com with the code "freeship" :smile:
Reply 87
use this code to get 25% off at GANOBI & GRANT
sp09urtv_harrow

order online only here http://www.ganobi.com
Reply 88
Baconator
The code for 20% off at ASOS is 'ASOSLOOK'. :smile:

Thanks for this :yep: rep for you today :smile:
Just received a Joules discount code on facebook -

Just for our Facebook fans get 10% off and free P&P on all orders until Friday 20th March.
Enter the code FACEBOOK3 on the checkout page to recieve your discount.

If only I had enough money to use it myself :frown:
same :frown: i have a code for 20% off until 15th
Reply 91
Stace-is-Ace
same :frown: i have a code for 20% off until 15th

please may i have it? :rolleyes:
it's HELLO22 and there's free delivery all this week too!
Just found out today that New Look have released a new issue of their Fashion Fix magazine, and they've put a 20% voucher inside to use either in-store or online. There's a voucher code for the online purchases, but the online is only valid in the last weekend of March.

The pros of working in New Look lolol, I'd go in and ask your store if the magazine aint there, but they should have a stand somewhere in-store. The mag is free btw.
20% off @ www.loveheartsandcrosses.co.uk with the code STUDENT
£5 off anything at Habitat providing that you spend £25

http://www.habitat-offers.co.uk/vouchersignup/
Reply 96
20% off at rarefashion.co.uk with the discount code GETLIPPY til 15th April.
Reply 97
M&S sale on :smile:
RYANinCLOTHES
Just found out today that New Look have released a new issue of their Fashion Fix magazine, and they've put a 20% voucher inside to use either in-store or online. There's a voucher code for the online purchases, but the online is only valid in the last weekend of March.

The pros of working in New Look lolol, I'd go in and ask your store if the magazine aint there, but they should have a stand somewhere in-store. The mag is free btw.

For anyone who's interested, the code for online is MOSTWANTED20 and is valid Saturday 28th - Sunday 29th. :smile:
grindstore has a huge sale on, a few pairs of iron fist shoes are half price!!!

Quick Reply