The Student Room Group

unit B1a and B1b

is anyone repeating this in march like myself?
Reply 1
Original post by martines1986

Yep, I'm re-doing B1a
Reply 2
B1a for me. Last chance saloon in terms of resitting the multiple choice for us lot cause the new syllabus comes in to effect after this.

I've not even started revising though, lol. I'm just gonna do my usual tactic for Science exams and do every single past paper and hope for the best :wink:
Reply 3
iv got b1b resit march 1st 2012any advice ?
Reply 4
Original post by martines1986

yes me well im doing b1b,c1b,p1b:cool:
I retook B1b D:
Reply 6
How did everyone find B1a? I thought the paper was pretty straightforward. Apart from question 9a, 9c and 9d :/ I had to guess them in a rush. Anyone realised that there were one or two identical past paper questions in that paper? :biggrin:
Original post by Wintabix
How did everyone find B1a? I thought the paper was pretty straightforward. Apart from question 9a, 9c and 9d :/ I had to guess them in a rush. Anyone realised that there were one or two identical past paper questions in that paper? :biggrin:

That was the same in Chemistry - C1b! There were some questions that were the same, which is quite nice xD
Reply 8
Original post by nataliekwong
That was the same in Chemistry - C1b! There were some questions that were the same, which is quite nice xD

Did you retake B1a? :smile:
Original post by Wintabix
Did you retake B1a? :smile:

No, just B1b and C1b Dx
I retook Biology Unit 1a (AQA) on Thursday 1st March, are the results anywhere on this site yet? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by KayneBucks95
I retook Biology Unit 1a (AQA) on Thursday 1st March, are the results anywhere on this site yet? :smile:

Hey, i did B1a as well :smile: How did you find it? Can you remember what you put for the answers? :biggrin: so we can discuss them and see if we got the right answers :colondollar:
Hmmm... I can't remember exactly to be honest! But I thought there would be an amateur mark scheme like they have for the maths exams :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending