The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
heyy, well ive firmed Nottingham Trent for law and i really want to book my accomendation now and have my eyes on gill street, so what do i do now? how do i get a ntu id? help? :s-smilie:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 481
Has anyone applied for Sociology and Politics?
Its just that when I went to the post offer day they said that they had changed the course but they couldn't remember what the changes were and I have been on the website and I can't see it? I really need help as I need to know so I can decide between Trent and Sheffield Hallam as my insurance :frown:
Original post by MaryMary234
Whoop just firmed NTU, anyone else got a conditional for economics??? :cute:

me me me! :biggrin:
BA or BSc?
Reply 483
Original post by 51mm0n5
:biggrin:

What kind of stuff did they ask you to send in? I didn't have to do anything like that but I'd already done a NVQ3 in FS in a home learning thing so I guessed that's why haha :redface:

Just whatever i wanted, iv already got a levels in chem, maths, business and an as in biol, doing a btec lvl3 in forensics now so im not sure why they wanted that off me haha! oh well, still waiting :|
Original post by sophiemassey
me me me! :biggrin:
BA or BSc?

BA !! How about you ???
Reply 485
Whoop just firmed NTU, anyone else got a conditional for economics??? :cute:

Ive got conditional business management and economics :smile:
Reply 486
MoW
OP
Original post by joaana

me too :smile:
Reply 487
I'm on Peverell Halls and currently a fresher... Any questions, just ask! :smile:
Original post by joaana

Whoop! :smile: Have you started apply for accommodation yet? I need to do that but don't know how it works :confused:
Reply 489
Just firmed for accountancy and finance!
Reply 490
Whoop! :smile: Have you started apply for accommodation yet? I need to do that but don't know how it works :confused:

Nope .. but im going to apply soon , hopefully next week :wink: , and i dont know how to do it too but i didnt really look at it yet :smile: you will be fine ive heard its not that bad ;D
Reply 491
Original post by joaana
Nope .. but im going to apply soon , hopefully next week :wink: , and i dont know how to do it too but i didnt really look at it yet :smile: you will be fine ive heard its not that bad ;D

You need to wait until you get your welcome packs through, this includes your NTU ID which you'll use to log in on their website and apply for accommodation.
I spoke to someone at the open day on Clifton Campus last week and they said that if you've firmed your offer they're hoping to send out all the welcome packs around the end of March/beginning of April.
Original post by jimbles
I'm on Peverell Halls and currently a fresher... Any questions, just ask! :smile:

hey,

Any tips on what are the best halls.im also a mature student so do you know which halls are more common for a mature? thanks
Reply 493
Original post by jackevans
You need to wait until you get your welcome packs through, this includes your NTU ID which you'll use to log in on their website and apply for accommodation.
I spoke to someone at the open day on Clifton Campus last week and they said that if you've firmed your offer they're hoping to send out all the welcome packs around the end of March/beginning of April.

ohh right , i thought i could do that straight online, but thats ok ;D i just need to firm my offer then :smile: . Anyway what have you applied for at NTU?
Original post by MoW
Hey guys, saw loads of these for other Uni's and was wondering about Trent :smile: Who's applying there and what for?
I applied for Business Management & Economics

Made NTU my firm :3 same course as you will be looking forward to studying with you!
Original post by marymary234
ba !! How about you ???

ba too! :d omg yaaaaay! :d
Original post by sophiemassey
ba too! :d omg yaaaaay! :d

:biggrin: :biggrin: yayyy
how many people can join the trent tigers cheerleading team? does anyone know???
The Maltings is the best accommodation to go for, I'm having an amazing time in my first year and it's cheap!
Reply 499
Is anyone doing Fine art? I firmed today and i'm just wondering about halls and stuff :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending