The Student Room Group

Student Prostitution

I am currently carrying out an investigation into student prostitution. If anyone would like to share their story or any information they have, with their identity completely protected please private message me and i can give you my email. Any information you give me will be shared on a public blog, but you're identity will remain anonymous
Thank you
Original post by investigatesp
I am currently carrying out an investigation into student prostitution. If anyone would like to share their story or any information they have, with their identity completely protected please private message me and i can give you my email. Any information you give me will be shared on a public blog, but you're identity will remain anonymous
Thank you

Ask Chloe.
As long as they're within my price range, I have no issues with them :colone:
I haven't heard of any prostitution at uni here. I remember some news article making a big thing about it when the £9000 a year fees were announced, as if that would make any difference.
I don't think enough is being done to satisfy the market...
It needs to be subsidised.
Reply 6
Thank you

A good-looking British girl would easily command at least £130 for half an hour or £200 for a full hour, assuming most girlfriend services. That would be self employed with an accurate photograph. Through an agency or flat, she would obviously end up with much less, but would have a better turnover plus security.
Reply 7
Original post by Clip
A good-looking British girl would easily command at least £130 for half an hour or £200 for a full hour, assuming most girlfriend services. That would be self employed with an accurate photograph. Through an agency or flat, she would obviously end up with much less, but would have a better turnover plus security.

Thanks. where exactly are you getting this information from?
Reply 8

Well, I didn't post on an internet forum asking other people.

I'd also add that there would probably be a premium payable for a bona fide university student. There would be a considerable market of people willing to pay for a genuine part-timer and who would love the the idea of it.

lol Watch Billie Piper's Secret Diary of a Call Girl series.

Quick Reply