The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Impatient

Has anyone had any hints from their tutors etc as to when the latest set of results due 3rd August will be released. I know traditionally they can be a couple of weeks early as they were for my modules last year, and I am looking forward to being put out of my misery asap.
Reply 1
I've only ever found they're a couple of days early, so a few weeks is being ridiculously optimistic. 2nd August is most likely.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Hi Govett,

From what I've been reading on various Facebook OU groups, the results for several modules have been released today.
Reply 3
Original post by Govett
Has anyone had any hints from their tutors etc as to when the latest set of results due 3rd August will be released. I know traditionally they can be a couple of weeks early as they were for my modules last year, and I am looking forward to being put out of my misery asap.

Mine said they were due the week of the 3rd August & I got them yesterday :smile: That was for TM128 - EMA, not exam.
Reply 4
I've been checking pretty much every day the last few weeks, even though I knew there wasn't much point to it :colondollar:. It's my first year at the OU, and I haven't got a clue how I did in my first EMA!

Now that I know the results might arrive before the 3rd, I will keep peeking!

Good luck, everyone! Hope you get the scores you were hoping for!
Reply 5
I want mine too but it's an exam so probs not before 3rd :frown:
Reply 6
Hi,
I've just learned that my EMA results are to be announced 3rd August. So I'm another impatient student here :wink:
Good luck with your results.
Reply 7
Thanks for the replies.

I'm waiting on TU100 and MS221. Have messed the examinable parts of both up, exam on MS221 and an EMA on TU100, after some brilliant TMAs. So not looking forward to the results but just want to be put out of my misery.

Both results due on the 3rd August, but the changes I've seen to the module records seem to indicate that results could be imminent, i reckon any day now and by the end of the week latest. MST121 was 3 weeks early last year, and as others have mentioned, i know of a couple of modules which also had results due on the 3rd Aug but have delivered already.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm waiting for the results of DD101. I also have the feeling I didn't do too well with my EMA. Even though I guess I'll pass, I would still like to pass with a decent score! It's a wait and see. I hope you did better than expected!

There are some changes on the site for me as well. The DD101 link used to go to my schedule and had my TMA results to the side, whilst now it goes straight to the assessment scores. I hope that does indeed mean that results are imminent!

Again, good luck! Hope none of us have to wait until the third :smile:.
Reply 9
Original post by Kate.
Mine said they were due the week of the 3rd August & I got them yesterday :smile: That was for TM128 - EMA, not exam.

Kate, forgot to say hope you got what you was hoping for!
Reply 10
Original post by Kittiara
I'm waiting for the results of DD101. I also have the feeling I didn't do too well with my EMA. Even though I guess I'll pass, I would still like to pass with a decent score! It's a wait and see. I hope you did better than expected!

There are some changes on the site for me as well. The DD101 link used to go to my schedule and had my TMA results to the side, whilst now it goes straight to the assessment scores. I hope that does indeed mean that results are imminent!

Again, good luck! Hope none of us have to wait until the third :smile:.

Thanks Kittiara. Good luck to you too and all others waiting for results.
Reply 11
I can no longer predict my overall marks, though that could have been removed ages ago lol
Reply 12
Still no luck here! Knowing that my results are coming, but not feeling sure when is making me feel all nervous/excited.

Oh well, worst case will be a wait of another week :smile:.
Reply 13
Results are in this morning for TU100. Narrowly missed out on a distinction with the EMA not quite hitting the mark. Still waiting on MS221.
Reply 14
Results were in for me as well! :smile:

Shame you missed out on a distinction. Well done, though, sounds like you did really well regardless!

Mine was a Level 1 module, and I scored 76 for my EMA and 76 overall. Not bad, considering I hadn't studied for so long :biggrin:.

Good luck with your other results!

Quick Reply

Latest