The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump because was second page by the time it got approved :frown:
Reply 2
Make eye contact, put on your nicest smile, perhaps twiddle your hair a bit.

???

Profit.
Make constant eye contact and smile.
eye contact, smile, if he smiles back, you can then mouth 'hi' and just take it from there :p:
Reply 5
Drop your pencil infront of his desk and bend over.
Lucky boy :wink:
YES! :biggrin:
Add him on facebook and let him know from there
Reply 7
Aww just go and sit with him one lesson?! Or if you're scared you can do the highschool thing where you pass him a note with your phone number on it lol - it sounds cheesy but I think it's well cute!
Reply 8
Eden09
Aww just go and sit with him one lesson?! Or if you're scared you can do the highschool thing where you pass him a note with your phone number on it lol - it sounds cheesy but I think it's well cute!

I definitely could not go and sit with him lol, all boys on one side girls on another and there arent very many of us so would be soo obvious. Number thing is really tempting, but hes way out of my league n I dont wanna become a joke haha, not that I think hes like that, I hope not at least.
Reply 9
Just Incredible
Add him on facebook and let him know from there

....what exactly do you mean? I realise this sounds really pathetic but Im guessing you dont mean just tell him "Oh i really fancy you". :o:
Look over, when you catch his eye smile laugh and look away, then look back and smile
Smile smile smile smile SMILE!!! Honestly, a cheeky grin with some eye contact that verges just on that uncomfortable zone does wonders.
Reply 12
look at him, smile and bite your lip. Thats fit!
Reply 13
Sweet by and
Look over, when you catch his eye smile laugh and look away, then look back and smile

Be careful of the way you laugh. He could just end up thinking you're retarded.
Reply 14
but if ur not good at doing the 'sexy bite lip' thing i would practice if i was you! haha

apperently im really good at it, i do it without knowing when im drinking apperently lmao

its got sum girls to come and say hi thou... so if you can do it im sure it will work the other way..
Reply 15
I'd recommend a rather large sign saying "how you doin?"
Stick your hands down his trousers and twiddle it about.
Reply 17
Madjackismad
Stick your hands down his trousers and twiddle it about.

bound to catch his attention.
MBibzle
Be careful of the way you laugh. He could just end up thinking you're retarded.

haha true, do like a sexy/ cute laugh as if its a little embarassing, dont go laughin like a loon or make it look like your laughing at him
Reply 19
lick your hand and put in down your phants and wink at him.

it would work for me.

Latest