The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

isawsparks89
Handmaid's is my favourite book of all time.

My counsellor thinks I'm an alcoholic.

That is why I quickly told mine to piss off...
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
generic hybrid
it's great and you should both read it. not at all dystopian but she definitely gets the teenage girl hell thing down.

YES I love teenage girl hell! Like Judy Blume but for adults. Yeah man. I think Margaret Atwood should have that as her slogan.
or maybe you're both alcoholics
Amsterdam tomorrow! I hope I don't get mugged.
generic hybrid

No, I just feel old. No idea bout Sparks...
generic hybrid

If other people think you're an alcoholic then you probably are.

meowmeowmutiny
Amsterdam tomorrow! I hope I don't get mugged.

Why would you? Amsterdam isn't a particularly unsafe place is it?
Becca
Why would you? Amsterdam isn't a particularly unsafe place is it?

I dunno but I can imagine being mugged with all the various valuables I'd have on me would be pretty terrible.
I think I have alcohol issues. Not alcoholism per se. But it has been my release for...well at least since the beginning of this term. I don't care much.
Back to work :nn: :angry:
Off on camp in just over an hour, with no/very little internet access until Friday, sad times. But camp will be fun so :biggrin:.

Decided I'm probably not going to bother with Frep application given chances of me getting in are very slim given I do nothing in college and nothing makes me stand out. I'll be around college in Freshers week to meet the freshers etc anyway.
purple-girl
Off on camp in just over an hour, with no/very little internet access until Friday, sad times. But camp will be fun so :biggrin:.

Decided I'm probably not going to bother with Frep application given chances of me getting in are very slim given I do nothing in college and nothing makes me stand out. I'll be around college in Freshers week to meet the freshers etc anyway.

Yeah it's slim but what have you got to lose?
OMG Stuart Cable from Stereophonics has died!
Off now, byee~
Reply 1013
How's everyone doing?

When are your results released?
Reply 1014
Tufts
How's everyone doing?

When are your results released?

I wish I knew :moon:.
Usually registration week, I think, so it'll be about two weeks.
Reply 1016
Pass lists: are they actually published this week or is the schedule for publishing them published this week?
Mithra
Pass lists: are they actually published this week or is the schedule for publishing them published this week?

the schedule, probably. the exam period only ended a few days ago.
Don't talk to me about results/resits.
I'm so scared.
Is student enrolment knackered for anyone else? I was half-way through and it screwed up. Now I can't seem to access it.

Yet another Durham fail.

Quick Reply

Latest