The Student Room Group

A true life small penis story

There have been a lot of small penis threads recently. They're all getting a bit ridiculous, so I thought I'd post a true story from university.

We had a friend who, we discovered at the end of first year, had a tiny penis. I don't know how big it was erect, but it was SMALL flaccid.

How did we find out? We were having a discussion on the topic, and he came out and told us.

It was worse as well because he had massive balls. You'd think this compensates, but actually it throws the aesthetics even more out of whack. It was laughable.

Anyway, this guy became one of the biggest players in our extended social circle. I'd say out of the hundred or so guys we were friends or on in regular first-name contact with, he was in the top 2 or 3 with the ladies. He got success more nights that not, and even had a foursome at one point.

How did he do it? Because he didn't give a flying f*ck about having a small penis. It didn't bother him. It was a running joke and everyone ribbed him about it, and all the girls knew too. But no one cared. The only jokes he got about it were to his face, because it genuinely was hillarious how small his nob was.

All I'm saying is: if girls cared that much, he wouldn't have had the success he did. What mattered was that he was a decent guy, improved himself in other areas (was always down the gym), and didn't really give two hoots about it.

The lesson is to stop worrying about having a small dick. It won't hold you back, but how you feel about it will. There is nothing you can do to change it, but there is a lot you can do to change your life overall. It's not ruining your life; you are.

Scroll to see replies

Lol that is such ******** (no pun intended).
if every girl knew he had a tiny dick, he wouldn't get with girls.
Bramlow
There have been a lot of small penis threads recently. They're all getting a bit ridiculous, so I thought I'd post a true story from university.

We had a friend who, we discovered at the end of first year, had a tiny penis. I don't know how big it was erect, but it was SMALL flaccid.

How did we find out? We were having a discussion on the topic, and he came out and told us.

It was worse as well because he had massive balls. You'd think this compensates, but actually it throws the aesthetics even more out of whack. It was laughable.

Anyway, this guy became one of the biggest players in our extended social circle. I'd say out of the hundred or so guys we were friends or on in regular first-name contact with, he was in the top 2 or 3 with the ladies. He got success more nights that not, and even had a foursome at one point.

How did he do it? Because he didn't give a flying f*ck about having a small penis. It didn't bother him. It was a running joke and everyone ribbed him about it, and all the girls knew too. But no one cared. The only jokes he got about it were to his face, because it genuinely was hillarious how small his nob was.

All I'm saying is: if girls cared that much, he wouldn't have had the success he did. What mattered was that he was a decent guy, improved himself in other areas (was always done the gym), and didn't really give two hoots about it.

The lesson is to stop worrying about having a small dick. It won't hold you back, but how you feel about it will. There is nothing you can do to change it, but there is a lot you can do to change your life overall. It's not ruining your life; you are.

Or the lesson is that all people who go to the gym have a small penis?
a small flaccid penis doesnt mean **** dude
Reply 4
I assume you've seen his dick. Hah!
Reply 5
More facts have been asked for:

1. He had a small erect penis as well. I didn't see it, but he was open about having it. Plus, there was another guy in the foursome and he testified to the reality of this guy's small penis length.

2. All the girls knew about it.

3. I have seen his penis, yes. He always had it out, tbh.
tanv91
a small flaccid penis doesnt mean **** dude

It's ok dude, no one is judging you.
I smell..................********.
I enjoyed the story OP, even though you did just make it up.
Reply 9
^ Obviously, anyone with a small penis is going to try and call bull on this. Whatever. It's not my job to persuade you, and I won't succeed if you're aready sceptical. But for the record: this all actually happened, and I'm lolling at claims that it's BS because it's really not so ridiculous when you think about it.

Edit: I could also make up FAR better stories than this.
Small flaccid doesn't mean it can't be huge erect.
All I can say is fair play if its true.
Reply 12
The picture you have created in my mind is just too ******* funny.
The thing that puts me off the whole foursome thing is having to be naked in a bed with another guy. Though I guess if, like "your friend" *cough cough* he barely had a penis, it wouldn't be too bad... Ugh... I feel a bit ill at the thought...
Well... ok, thanks for sharing.
I'm willing to believe it, so what if the guy has a tiny winky and if it doesn't bother him, fair play to the lad.

By being up front, open, not caring and being an all round decent bloke it obviously transcends the fact he has a pinner.

I imagine plenty of girls would be up for the novelty of it.
Reply 16
edd360
The picture you have created in my mind is just too ******* funny.

Haha :cool:

Same
Reply 17
Chocothunder
The thing that puts me off the whole foursome thing is having to be naked in a bed with another guy. Though I guess if, like "your friend" *cough cough* he barely had a penis, it wouldn't be too bad... Ugh... I feel a bit ill at the thought...

I think they all were slightly weirded out by it. It was 3 guys, bear in mind. The group of them were jock gym types, though, so there was always a bit homo and flopping nobs out going on. But still, a bit weird.
:rofl:
Bramlow
I think they all were slightly weirded out by it. It was 3 guys, bear in mind. The group of them were jock gym types, though, so there was always a bit homo and flopping nobs out going on. But still, a bit weird.

:puke: Haha, that was much too graphic for my liking. It all sounds a bit dandy to me...