Are you a cuddly sleeper?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Yes, I sometimes like to cuddle my toy giraffe in bed :o:

:five:

When I'm not staying with my girlfriend, I still cuddle my bear. :colondollar:
Reply 21
I'm liking the bear/giraffe love :smile:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't too pleased on the idea of cuddling asleep - and definitely agree on the hot air thing! A little cuddle before sleep is nice though :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Yes, I sometimes like to cuddle my toy giraffe in bed :o:

Haha, following your user name title, I can imagine you cuddling your giraffe in bed, then hopping out to get your swag on :biggrin:
I hate sleeping on my own. Not ashamed to admit i still take a cuddly toy to bed.
I'm not either. Spooning is nice for a while but then it gets hot and a bit uncomfortable. I turn over and move around a lot in bed so unless I was really tired, it's unlikely that I would fall asleep in the first position I picked without needing to turn over.

I don't have a cuddly toy in my bed (plenty on top of my wardrobe). I still have my blanket though. It's comforting to put my fingers through it. :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Nope :/

If find the idea of someone that close to your face suffocating, how would I breathe? :/ I can't even have a pillow as high my neck, imagining something in front of my face is like :O

I doubt I could cuddle even if I tried, as I tend to move a LOT and have the half-on-my-stomach sleeping position :/
Reply 26
No! It's annoying because I feel like I can't move incase I wake them up.
I also do the cuddling the pillow to sleep whenever my girlfriend isn't sleeping with me.

We usually snuggle when going to sleep, but then seperate by the time we do fall asleep.

Summertimes usually involve less snuggling as it is too sweaty and hot to do so.
Sleeping? Wha'sat?

I hardly sleep regardless, but I toss and turn so much when I do sleep that I doubt I would be a cuddly sleeper.
Reply 29
Fairly cuddly, I think.

If it's too hot though, I'll probably resemble somebody trying to escape/rolling out of bed.

But nah, I actually used to find it really comforting to wake up being spooned, or with my head on my ex's chest. Thankfully, he was the world's heaviest sleeper, so could deal with me wriggling/rolling around all the time. Anyone else is going to find me extremely irritating and mobile. :colondollar:

EDIT: Having seen the cuddly toy love on here, I'm comfortable enough to admit that when I'm sad or lonely, I get out this gigantic bear I've had since infancy and cuddle it. :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Parthenon93
Nope :/

If find the idea of someone that close to your face suffocating, how would I breathe? :/ I can't even have a pillow as high my neck, imagining something in front of my face is like :O

I doubt I could cuddle even if I tried, as I tend to move a LOT and have the half-on-my-stomach sleeping position :/

I ahve the same problem - if somethings touching my face i cant sleep and thats it.

I lie flat on my back and dont move when i sleep so il cuddle first then roll onto my back, however as a comprimise if she wants to sleep on my chest she can or she can back first into to me and il put my arm around her. However if im too hot and uncomfortable i will move away.
Reply 31
i absolutely am a cuddly sleeper! i sleep so much better with someone else. i even like cuddly sleeps in summer. i like being tangled up with someone else or spooning, it's so lovely! :smile:

but ive been single for a while now so only get to have cuddly sleeps with my pillow :frown:
Original post by Hermóðr
I cuddle my pillow and pretend it's a girl.

I like being spooned when I'm actively trying to sleep, but if my bf is trying to sleep before me (he likes early nights, I like late nights) then I prefer to just hold his hand or wrap my arm around his arm or something so we're still connected but so I can still move without waking him. Although sometimes when he spoons/cuddles right up against me, he snores in my ear:redface:
Reply 34
Apparently I kick a lot when my bf is sleeping next to me! :K: but usually I like holding his hand or arm at first but then I tend to slip away to my own side of the bed. He likes to spoon but when im asleep I find that a bit suffocating.
I'm not generally a cuddly sleeper. I might have a pre-sleep snuggle but I'll normally roll over for some space and fresh air. I really don't like being face-to-face while trying to sleep. I need cold air, not warm lung breath! Sometimes I'll start to drift off while cuddling or spooning, but it's more likely that I'll just hook my leg over their's or maybe put my hand on their chest/back/leg for a bit of contact. Do not like being too warm and crowded when trying to sleep.
Reply 36
I'm a restless sleeper, I thrash about and kick in my sleep.
Reply 37
Original post by Hermóðr
I cuddle my pillow and pretend it's a girl.

This. Without pretending it's a girl....
Hug and roll :wink:
Reply 39
i think i'd like cuddling to sleep! it would be comfy.
then again, i haven't ever thought about cuddles during those hot, sweaty and uncomfortable nights in the summer heat...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending