The Student Room Group

How many hours of revision a day do you plan to do in Easter?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
GCSE- 1.30-2hrs during first week, then afterwards i'll asses where i am and i'll most likely do 2.30-3hrs a day in 2nd week.
Reply 61
Not enough :tongue:.

Nah probably say, 4-5 hours?
3rd year chemistry.

I've done **** all.
per A2 exam im gonna be doing 2 hours a day (got two exams in june) and after easter gonna be increasing to 3-4 hours a day. im absolutely terrible at revising so 4 hours of "revision" usually means 1 hour of revision and 3 hours of watching baby monkeys riding on pigs on youtube
Reply 64
One subject a day. 6-7 hours. 45 mins work/15 mins break (this is subjective. ie finish exercise i'm on when 45 mins is up) and structure it like a school day. should be rapped up by 4
Reply 65
Original post by nickster146
per A2 exam im gonna be doing 2 hours a day (got two exams in june) and after easter gonna be increasing to 3-4 hours a day. im absolutely terrible at revising so 4 hours of "revision" usually means 1 hour of revision and 3 hours of watching baby monkeys riding on pigs on youtube

More than usual as I have exams straight after Easter. I'm working part time for the next two weeks so I expect in the free time I have I'll be working from 12pm-7pm. I have breaks and stuff and take it easy though, so it's not really 7 hours of revision...
Whenever im not sleeping...
A levels
I plan to do between 6 and 10 hours, depending on my work shifts.
I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics at A2.
:smile:
Final year uni student. 9 hours a day: 9-12, 1-5, 8-10. Simples. 2 weeks on general revision of first term material. 1 week on assignments and driving theory test. 2 weeks on general revision of second term material. Then 5 weeks of going over past papers/exercises/models etc.
Quite a bit hopefully cover everything we've done in class so far. A2 btw.
Wow I could never do like 6-7 hours a day :eek: and maybe the fact that I failed my Jan modules is telling me I need to do so much more revision than I had done. I'm planning on doing about three/four maybe five hours from next week onwards as it's getting closer every minute. *cries*
EDIT:
I'm doing AS.
Also forgot I'm at school next week -.- that'll be a no for doing four/five hours each day then.
(edited 12 years ago)
A2

8 hours is the plan.
Reply 72
i do biology chemistry and psychology at a2 hopefully (fingers crossed) i'll do 6 hours a day with a break half way through :smile:
Planning maybe 3 hours of work a day. This is taking in Easter homework and making notes. There's probably going to be about an hour's revision on top of that.
This is for A2 level. Three subjects, eight exams across May and June.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 74
Around 6 hours a day!!! 2nd year med student.
Reply 75
Is anyone else finding it hard to not to be complacent as you've done well in the jan modules?
5 hours a day

GCSE

only for one week tho

25 hours in total
Original post by oli_G
Is anyone else finding it hard to not to be complacent as you've done well in the jan modules?

Happened to me last year. It won't end well. Start working your ass if you want a repeat of your success :smile:
Reply 78
A levels 5-7 Hours a day
Aim: Finish all my BTEC work.
Reality: Working 14 hours everyday in work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending