The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway or Birkbeck?

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
I've poste in other threads as well.I would highly reccomend Birkbeck.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks Smaragda!!

Would you mind if I ask you, how is the student life at Birkbeck?? I read on your other response that you did your Master there..
Reply 3
Original post by bruzm
Thanks Smaragda!!

Would you mind if I ask you, how is the student life at Birkbeck?? I read on your other response that you did your Master there..

It has quite a few working people so not everybody has the time.Yet especially the Marketing master has quite a few full time students and international so socializing will be very easy.Yes I did do my masters there.Overall I think you ll be satisfied with the experience there, plus it's in the center of London and right next to SOAS and UCL, so you ll have plenty of stuff to do and many people to meet, especially if you live in student halls.
Reply 4
Original post by bruzm
Thanks Smaragda!!

also Birkbeck offers an Msc, while RH an MA,as far as I remember, and generally an Msc is preffered in this kind of subjects
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
An MSc in Marketing? Marketing being referred to as a science? next they'll be saying media arts is a proper degree :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending