The Student Room Group

Punjab girl hires contract killers to eliminate parents for opposing her marriage

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Punjab-girl-hires-contract-killers-to-eliminate-parents-for-opposing-her-marriage/articleshow/15377678.cms

WOW, a new twist on this whole honor killing thing.............the girl hires killers to kill her parents, honor killing reversed........... or maybe its not honor killing at all (defend family honor, but she didn't do it to defend her families honor).
(edited 11 years ago)
Sounds like it could make a great film.
I hope she pleads self-defence.
Reply 3
What sort of contract killers fail.

They had one job. One job!
Original post by . .
What sort of contract killers fail.

They had one job. One job!!!

They had one Job between 5 of them, failed twice and ended up shooting a servant.

Original post by Observatory

Why? All the article states is that her family disapproved of her affair with a married man and wouldn't let her see him, unfortunate maybe but it's a pretty tenuous case for self-defence, you can't read that far between the lines just cause you assume Asian parents are a monolithic army of abusers :rolleyes:
Reply 6
The girl, Manpreet Kaur, wanted to kill her parents and brother as they objected to her decesion of marrying her beau, who was already married.

Reply 7
That article is hilarious. Like what does this have to do with anything:

SSP said Manpreet had also paid Rs 70, 000 to a fortuneteller.

:rofl2:
Reply 8
Original post by Darth Stewie
They had one Job between 5 of them, failed twice and ended up shooting a servant.

That's Indian efficiency for you :rofl:.
Lol - They could make Home Alone 5 (or whatever) out of this: the 5 contract killers will replace the 2 baddies :tongue:
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
i went to school. Believe it or not, those letters that you type have an order and that order is known as the alphabet

Original post by HolyFuzazzle
It's just the alphabet... O.o

Wasn't paying attention. It happens. Impulse posting.. awwh mayn.

In other news
as they objected to her decesion of marrying her beau, who was already married.

Sounds legit. I thought this would be about them forcing her from marrying someone. They just told her they couldn't marry an already married man...
Reply 11
Manpreet Kaur? Do you have a picture of her? :eek:
Original post by Observatory

:lolwut:
Reply 13
she's obviously ****ed in the head

Quick Reply

Latest