The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science interview at St. Georges- Unsure of what to wear?

Hey guys, I have an interview for the 2013 intake for paramedic science at St. Georges and just wondering if anyone has been before and what clothes most people wore? I'm unsure about wearing a suit as this isnt a traditional job interview per se. Any help would be much appreciated.

Rich
Reply 1
Original post by OAC2366
Hey guys, I have an interview for the 2013 intake for paramedic science at St. Georges and just wondering if anyone has been before and what clothes most people wore? I'm unsure about wearing a suit as this isnt a traditional job interview per se. Any help would be much appreciated.

Rich

Hi Rich,

I had an interview at St George's two weeks ago and everyone was wearing suits or looking pretty smart. There is nothing physical in the interview, just questioning and some senarios. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
That's great, thanks for answering me so quickly. So how do you think it went? What kind of experience do you have? Did they ask many questions from the list they sent us in the prep pack or more original questions?

Sorry I have so many questions, very nervous haha.
Reply 3
To be honest, I have no idea how it went. We did our 8 mini interviews and then left. It is quite regimented, but the staff make you feel relaxed. I didn't receive any questions in my pack, so not sure which ones you've got. Just be honest and try to relax :smile: What date is your interview?
Reply 4
It's on the 25th. They sent me questions like "evaluate you strengths and weaknesses", "why st. george's" etc. I was just wondering if it was more standard interview techniques or more heavily MMI and scenario based. Do you have any idea how many applicants are being interviewed this year and for how many places?
Reply 5
How did everyone's interviews go ? I've got mine on the 11th march ... Super excited !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
First time ever doing MMI's... 4 years ago I did the old panel interviews for Hertfordshire etc and found the MMI's at St Georges much better! Just relax be yourself and let it flow and what happens happens :smile:
Reply 7
Has Anyone Heard Back, I am due to start at SGUL for the Paramedic Course in March

Quick Reply

Latest