The Student Room Group

TSR Physics Society

Scroll to see replies

Me too :wink:
Reply 101
Some possible logos, taken from this post and tweaked (plus one I found myself):

1:

2:

3:

4:

Thoughts?
Reply 102
Please could I join? I do physics at Uni.
Reply 103
Plasma should have won...
Id like to join too. Im doing my A2s. Plasma should have won, I voted for Einstein before, I should have chosen the plasma!!
Reply 105
Aburumman
Id like to join too. Im doing my A2s. Plasma should have won, I voted for Einstein before, I should have chosen the plasma!!

In that case, what say we go for plasma? It's going to be easier to make it look nice, quite frankly.
Reply 106
As the voting is tied should we have a re-vote? Between just Feynman and the plasma?
Dirac1984
As the voting is tied should we have a re-vote? Between just Feynman and the plasma?

I don't know if another poll is a good idea. Personally I'd just like to see the thing sorted. I don't think it really matters which picture we use. But a society some time in the near future would be nice. Does anyone else think we need a revote or just go with what Princess Ana says and have the plasma? To be honest none of the Feynman pictures look that good in small 50x50 form.

What does the plasma look like as 50x50 Ana?
As u live in uk u can take Stephen Hawkings picture

or his black holes

or smth like that

PS when i was looking at this this black hole i was thinking, why there is no astronomy on a level?
Reply 109
F1 fanatic
What does the plasma look like as 50x50 Ana?

Well...

Might have suffered a little from my bad image-editing skills
Reply 110
zys209
PS when i was looking at this this black hole i was thinking, why there is no astronomy on a level?

There is, it just depends which board. It's certainly one of the PHY3 options for Edexcel
Reply 111
zys209
my hole =)

Annas plasma little bit zoomed

or like this

Not bad :smile:
I think we should vote for which of zys209's pics we should use.
Reply 113
I think we should vote for which of zys209's pics we should use.

They're all very nice, indeed :yy:
I like these ones:

Really good job though! :yy:
Vote for Feynman!!!
ppl which modules u have to do if u want to do futher physics?
zys209
ppl which modules u have to do if u want to do futher physics?

How do you mean? You mean what what physics/ maths modules to take if you want to go on to physics at uni?
teachercol
Vote for Feynman!!!

Well, the thing is the Feynman pics don't look that good :frown:. Find a decent 50x50 pic of Feynman and then we may be getting somewhere.
nobody told me of this...
i'll join...

Quick Reply

Latest