The Student Room Group

Peeing sensation after sex?

Anon or delete please.

I know it's a weird title but I didn't really know how to word what I mean :s-smilie:

Basically, me and my boyfriend (who I've been with for a month) have been having a fairly active sex life. We'll sleep over together most nights, and have sex anything between 5 and 10 times each night. So I've gone from having sex every couple of weeks, to several months worth in just a night - quite a contrast! This was all going great up until a week or so ago, when I started getting this strange feeling whenever I went to the loo... almost a painful feeling, though I'm still able to pee fine. But after I've been to the loo, I have this unpleasant feeling of needing to go again, even though I don't.

So my first thought was 'Cystitis?', but then again it's not like I'm physically unable to wee, and the pain isn't excruciating, just pretty uncomfy, so maybe not. The reason I feel the problem may be related to sex is that I can often feel the sensation coming on during sex, especially when things get a bit... 'rampant'. I don't know whether it is of relevance, but we don't use condoms for contraception.

Any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

It isn't a problem, as such. Don't get freaked out, but have you heard of female ejaculation? You'd usually get a feeling like needing to pee when that's about to happen and it's uncomfortable at first but it's a pretty good feeling after if you can get it to happen! I don't think a lot of women can make it happen, but you'd be lucky if you could.
Next time it happens during sex, kinda push out the muscles you'd use during peeing and it will stop that uncomfy feeling. (You won't actually pee, I promise, even though it might feel like that a little bit!). And yes you will find yourself, rather ehhh.. lubricated after it happens :smile:
I'm not 100% sure but I think it usually results as a stimulation of the G spot. That's what I find anyway.
Look up female ejaculation.
Reply 2
Thanks for the advice, but it's definitely not female ejaculation.
Yea i know what you mean - i use to get it when i was sleeping with my then boyfriend. Use to find myself sitting on the toilet for ages as i felt like i still needed to go but, didn't sorta thing. I just put it down to too much sex...........
Anonymous
Thanks for the advice, but it's definitely not female ejaculation.

How do you know that for sure?
Reply 5
Could it be thrush?
Reply 6
10 TIMES A NIGHT! Jesus, that's a lot. Well played to you and your lover.
Reply 7
If you don't want to go to the doctor (I assume this as you are posting on TSR), could you instead call NHS direct?
Reply 8
Go to your doctor to get it checked out. However, in my case, this is perfectly normal - it would definitely apply if I had sex that many times a night! it seems to be the friction against the g-spot that does it for me. :smile:
Reply 9
sounds exactly like cystitis...more specifically the Honeymoon Cystitis from having too much sex, penis irritates the bladder..causes discomfort and infection..

you can go get some antibiotics from the docs...or drink plently of water and try to take sex a bit easy, or go to a chemist... just make sure you get it treated, because it can become a lot worse.
Reply 10
Honeymoon cystitis. Cranberry juice helps.
Reply 11
Could be Cystitus, drink plenty of fluids it helps to ease the feeling. [apparently] and yes, Cranberry is good but it's best of to go see a doctor as they can stop it before it leads to infection or pain.
Reply 12
go to your chemist and get the stuff that you drink
i was thinking cystitis too!
honey, its honeymoon cystitis. it suffered from EXACTLY the same thing. it will go away on its own hopefully, but drink plenty of cranberry juice and fluids to clean ur bladder. you wont actually pee when you're having sex hehe, but before u have sex make sure you pee and also pee after you have it. i still get it sometimes but to me its pealsurable now! infact, now it feels heavenly hehe. oh yes, and like someone else said relax your muscles and i promise you wont actually pee on him although some men tend to like that kinda stuff :P whatever floats your boat! :p:
I was given cymarol (I don't actually think that's the correct name...) by the chemist. You have to take all 6 sachets for 3 days and mine cleared up straight away :smile: As others have said cranberry juice helps :smile: I would also suggest drinking a lot of water as well, to flush everything out :smile:
Reply 16
honey, its honeymoon cystitis. it suffered from EXACTLY the same thing. it will go away on its own hopefully, but drink plenty of cranberry juice and fluids to clean ur bladder. you wont actually pee when you're having sex hehe, but before u have sex make sure you pee and also pee after you have it. i still get it sometimes but to me its pealsurable now! infact, now it feels heavenly hehe. oh yes, and like someone else said relax your muscles and i promise you wont actually pee on him although some men tend to like that kinda stuff :P whatever floats your boat!

I don't know any guys who like girls to piss on them, especially during sex.

:/

It might go away on it's own, but it's best to get treated, leaving it untreated can lead to kidney infections, which are horrible (from my experience, probably the worst pain I've ever been in)
Reply 17
Yeah it definitely sounds like cystitis. It might go away on it's own if you drink lots of cranberry juice/water, but if it persists go to your doctor: 3 days of antibiotics and it'll be gone. As somebody said, peeing after sex can help prevent it. I think the feeling you get during sex is unconnected, and happens because of the pressure against your bladder. Although it also feels like you need to pee when you are close to getting a G spot orgasm... either way, not linked I don't think.
i had sex for the first time a few nights ago and we did it twice first with a condom and yes he did ejaculate inside the condom second was without but he never ejaculated now I feel the urge to urinate and have been getting really worried because I don't know if there is something wrong or not please help
Original post by jasmine_nicol123
i had sex for the first time a few nights ago and we did it twice first with a condom and yes he did ejaculate inside the condom second was without but he never ejaculated now I feel the urge to urinate and have been getting really worried because I don't know if there is something wrong or not please help

im in the exact same situation as you. I had that feeling after having sex for the first time and it went away on its own overnight. However, I did not get it the second time but the third time we had sex I am left with this uncomfortable urge to pee the next day. I am hoping that it will go away on its own like the first time and i believe it will.

Quick Reply