The Student Room Group

The capture and death of Col Gaddafi

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Without NATO, he would still be alive.

I hate the queen though
Reply 61
whether he has been killed or not, it is not right for the media to be publishing photos of him bleeding and wounded.
Reply 62
Original post by sidoraH
whether he has been killed or not, it is not right for the media to be publishing photos of him bleeding and wounded.

Agreed.
He's dead! :biggrin:
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
He's dead! :biggrin:

lol
Original post by sidoraH

Why?

I thoroughly enjoy looking at the dishevelled stained look of death plastered on this dick-tators mug.
Original post by Studentrepreneur
Are you jesting?

THERE WOULD BE NO REVOLUTION WITHOUT US OLD BOY.

We helped save the rebellion and controlled the Libyan sky.

Sweet revenge for all those poor British people killed directly/indirectly by that tyrant.

God save the Queen.

**** libya... what about the poor british mugs being blown up in afghanistan.... where is the revenge for their deaths..
Reply 67
David Cameron is next!!

Viva la revolution!!
Reply 68
Aljazeera news has video of him dying.
Channel 514 if you have sky
I wonder if he had anyone with him trying to protect him.
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
**** libya... what about the poor british mugs being blown up in afghanistan.... where is the revenge for their deaths..

That doesn't even make sense?
Original post by t-swiper
Aljazeera news has video of him dying.
Channel 514 if you have sky

they showed the pic on skynews..... he looks like mickey rourke from that wrestler movie!
Original post by Studentrepreneur
That doesn't even make sense?

tell that to the families of the poor british mugs being blown up in afghanistan and the troops who don't have the proper equipments to deal with the afghans....

****ing moron...too busy with "british pride" in Libya! **** libya...
Reply 73
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
they showed the pic on skynews..... he looks like mickey rourke from that wrestler movie!

In the video he has blue powder on his face,WTF is that?
Reply 74
I wonder how the European left wing feel having courted Libya's regime as an 'up yours' to America, whilst at the same time calling for boycotts of Israel.

All those universities that sucked on the teat of Syria and Libya as well as the 'palestinians'.

Blood on their hands? you bet.
Reply 75
Does Libya have oil?
Reply 76
Hmmm...
Reply 77
Does Libya have oil?

Lets put it this way, we're not in Libya because Sarkozy and Cameron were concerned for the Libyans safety...
(edited 12 years ago)
Does Libya have oil?

I hope so. I hope they have it in abundance. Petrol costs are bankrupting me at the moment.

:cool:
This is what happens when the Occupy movement goes global! **** you Wall Street! The world-wide revolution has started!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending