The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

I want Merle back. He was awesome.
Original post by DH-Biker
I use Letmewatchthis. A dedicated Walking Dead site also uploads the shows as they come on, I'll try and find that again for you.

Seconded. Whilst Putlocker works for me more often then not and its still the first I check, Gorrilavid is by and large the best for TV shows (whereas Putlocker tends to be better for actual films). Daclips I haven't used so I can't comment.

Thanks :smile: the only reason I like putlocker is because you can literally watch the shows with no adverts and without having to download a thing, you literally just hit play. Although I only use the site for the walking dead, so perhaps its not so good for other shows...

Trouble with gorrilavid is you have to download something first and im always super paranoid of viruses, but I'm assuming if you both use it it's harmless?
Quality series.

Every week, Friday at 10pm (occasionally 11 on +1 or if I have it recorded so I can skip the adverts) - it's something I look forward to.

It'd ruin my Fridays if I watched them earlier via the net :P

Tonight should be good :smile:
Reply 503
Original post by DannyBoy123
I considered committing myself to rehab for the duration of the mid-season interval. :colone:

I bought Season 1 DVD boxset to keep me going. Equivalent of methadone to heroin.
Reply 504
Original post by snapper1
This is what I normally use, and usually use the "putlocker" domain as you don't need to download anything but there doesn't seem to be any like that for Better Angels :/

4th link down you can watch online.
Original post by snapper1
Trouble with gorrilavid is you have to download something first and im always super paranoid of viruses, but I'm assuming if you both use it it's harmless?

I use GorillaVid all the time. When that download thing comes up I just refresh the page and the video loads without it.
FYI, if you post information about how to watch copyrighted material illegally, you can get warned. Just so's you know.
Reply 507
Watch out guys the internet police has arrived.
Reply 508
Nooooo shane !
Reply 509
Original post by praj1
Nooooo shane !

he was a good character but one of them had to die. They couldn't continue in their friendship after that.
Reply 510
I reckon carol is going to die somehow and that beth will shortly follow :frown:
Reply 511
Original post by geditor
I reckon carol is going to die somehow and that beth will shortly follow :frown:

Beth is one of the few females from the Walking Dead that I actually fancy. I remember Andrea when she was on the X-Files and she looked stunning back then but she looks really ropey in the Walking Dead.
Reply 512
Original post by advent2
Beth is one of the few females from the Walking Dead that I actually fancy. I remember Andrea when she was on the X-Files and she looked stunning back then but she looks really ropey in the Walking Dead.

But TWD is set in a world inhabited by zombies and lawlessness. You didn't think everyone should be looking glamourous did you? :tongue:
Original post by mau5
Watch out guys the internet police has arrived.

Quiet with your old memes, child. I'm not modding, I'm telling people how not to get ****ed by the mods.
Reply 514
There really isn't a female worth looking at in The Walking Dead, Beth is the best of a very bad bunch.
Original post by Mess.
There really isn't a female worth looking at in The Walking Dead, Beth is the best of a very bad bunch.

That's why you watch television?
I reckon Andrea's for it, she's dodged death a few times in this series.
Reply 517
Original post by Jace Falco
That's why you watch television?

No, and I don't see where I posted that :lolwut:
Original post by Mess.
No, and I don't see where I posted that :lolwut:

I was making a small joke. It was funny to me, anyway.
Reply 519
Shane was my favourite character, he had to die, but he was just such a beast!
One of my favourite moments was him breaking the barn open :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending