The Student Room Group

For guys- Do you actually like fingering a girl?

Ok sorry if this sounds so crude, but I've always wondered if guys actually like using their fingers on a girl, whether it turns them on, if they dont mind, or if it's just to pleasure the girl.

I ask because although it feels good for me when my guy does it, if i do it myself i never go... in. This is because the feeling of the skin etc in.. there just feels really strange, and i just dont like it, which is why i wonder if guys dont mind it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol... yes!
Reply 2
I'm not fussed either way. I do get a kick out of knowing the girl loves it though. I don't really feel nothing as such just by doing it though.
Of course they like doing it, otherwise they wouldn't do it! It'd be an odd man who didn't enjoy doing it if you enjoy it (obviously they aren't going to enjoy it if you don't, probably, it's about giving the other person pleasure, not the physical feeling of having one's fingers in this or that orifice!).
They may do it only to pleasure the girl, i don't know, which is why i'm asking opinions on it.
lol forgot anon, screw it.
Reply 6
Yes, I enjoy it. In general I enjoy giving as much as receiving - there's a strong emotional component to physical intimacy, for both parties.
Reply 7
Yes, having something inside a girl you find attractive is better than nothing.
I love doing it to my girlfriend...
Yes I love using my fingers :biggrin:
Reply 10
pendragon
Yes, having something inside a girl you find attractive is better than nothing.

Agreed.
yeah, why not. If she likes it, sure :-)
The Strangest Quark
Of course they like doing it, otherwise they wouldn't do it! It'd be an odd man who didn't enjoy doing it if you enjoy it (obviously they aren't going to enjoy it if you don't, probably, it's about giving the other person pleasure, not the physical feeling of having one's fingers in this or that orifice!).

Got it perfect mate, its all about the emotion for me when im doing it to her, i absolutely love doing it to my gf as the thought of her getting turned on just gets me well excited! Once i actually orgasimed a lil bit as she did (was a bit messy as i was still clothed) but i just lvoe making my gf happy :smile:
Reply 13
OneWordStory
Got it perfect mate, its all about the emotion for me when im doing it to her, i absolutely love doing it to my gf as the thought of her getting turned on just gets me well excited! Once i actually orgasimed a lil bit as she did (was a bit messy as i was still clothed) but i just lvoe making my gf happy :smile:

LMAO. You made me choke on my chips you bastard.
Only a gay guy wouldn't like to finger a girl
Good to know most guys like it then.
Yeah, it's just a nice feeling, and pretty intimate (although obviously not as much as sex, oral or a variety of other things), and the effect is pretty desirable too.
Reply 17
Anonymous
Ok sorry if this sounds so crude, but I've always wondered if guys actually like using their fingers on a girl, whether it turns them on, if they dont mind, or if it's just to pleasure the girl.

I ask because although it feels good for me when my guy does it, if i do it myself i never go... in. This is because the feeling of the skin etc in.. there just feels really strange, and i just dont like it, which is why i wonder if guys dont mind it?

I find the thought of doing it very arousing, but I haven't had a chance to do it, yet... with me, giving a girl pleasure would be the most arousing thing I could do - but like I said, I've never had a chance, so I'll let you know when I have :biggrin:.
I prefer going right the way down :dontknow:
Reply 19
Adam G Manning
I prefer going right the way down :dontknow:

Same

Im not very good with my fingers, Ive never been able to make her orgasm with just my fingers so while I do get a kick out of it, I feel inadequate. But combined with my tongue, I do a much better job.

Latest