The Student Room Group

River Island Job Application Form

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3

Beat ya to it [;
Reply 4
that happened to me lol.The link above is the right one...........
Reply 5
Aw Cheers guys, your a Lifesaver!! :smile: Plus Rep for you! :smile:
Reply 6
Charlurr
Beat ya to it [;

Ah, :frown: I went into RI and they told me to go away.
Reply 7
^^ Really? :confused:
Reply 8
yeh, they are gay.
Reply 9
uhm a local store said they have summer temp vacancies but i have to fill in an online app form, i cant seem to find it anywhere, any help?
Hi

where can i get an online River Island Application form?
Reply 11
I can't find an online River Island App Form..The staff says that i need to get it from the internet...can anyone help me plz...>> :frown: ..!!
sehrish198
I can't find an online River Island App Form..The staff says that i need to get it from the internet...can anyone help me plz...>> :frown: ..!!

http://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/riverisland/vms/

Type that in your tool bar and enter your post code and itll say if there are any vacancies available.
Hello,
My name is Sarah Hopson and I am looking for a job, a saturday job and will be willing to work more throughout holidays. If you are able to get back to me and I can send you through my cv and other information you need.
Thankyou.
Reply 14
Im looking for a saturday job, can anyone send me a link to job application forms, thanks
I want to work for RI, can anyone kinda send me a link to job application forms pls.
Reply 16
You have to apply on the River Island website itself, it's not hard.
I am still a student looking for a part time job and also at weekends
Reply 18
Original post by JenniferM1996
I am still a student looking for a part time job and also at weekends

posting on here won't get you a job sorry, you need to actually apply to companies
Reply 19
SOOO annoyed. Applied at River Island yesterday got a text saying I should book my interview. When I tried booking my interview there were no more slots :frown: And now I have to wait for further instructions. Has this happend to anyone before and what will the 'further instructions' be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending