The Student Room Group

The New World Order Conspiracy- True or false?

Poll

New world order?

The new world order is basically a group of powerful indivduals who gather once or twice a year to conduct meetings that shape the world.The popular belief is that they want a one world goverment which they would be the head.Some say they where the reason behind the UN and the European union.

They have also been blamed for attacks such as 9/11 etc.

Lots people believe that the bildenberg group are involved in this as well as the FEDS and some of the us goverment.

The most popular follower of this is george bush senior and the rockfellers who both publicly stated they are in favour of a one world state.Obama and henry kissenger have also publicly stated something along those lines.

So the question is,do you believe in some of New world order?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

True. Disturbingly true.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm not sure. There probably will be secret meetings between very powerful people (Don't quote me on that, I've never ever studied politics :P) but i doubt they'd try a one world goverment. There'd be too many problems for that to work.

I do love conspiracy theorys :biggrin:
True but not to the extent people make out.

The illuminati might not be real but when you think that 97% of world media is owned by Jewish companies it might have something to do with it.
Its a stretch to say its all real, but like the 9/11 bombings, theres things that just dont fit.

Id say theres an element of truth to it, imagine in all the important organisations they had influential figures making sure their agenda is being done.
Reply 5
Well Freemasons exist, the Bildenberg Group exist. So yes, why can't the NWO exist? :p:

I don't know what I believe, personally. I'm sure there is some wealthy people who would try to control everyone for their own extent, but whether they have as much power as the theory would suggest.. i'm not so sure about.
Original post by Amuroray
The new world order is basically a group of powerful indivduals who gather once or twice a year to conduct meetings that shape the world.The popular belief is that they want a one world goverment which they would be the head.Some say they where the reason behind the UN and the European union.

That's not the new world order, that's the bildberg group seeing as they formed in 1954, I can't see how they are behind the UN or EU.

Original post by Magic_007
This is how I see it, if all the top famous footballers from all the countries went to a meeting to discuss the World Cup for instance, the media would be in a rash over it.

However, a group of people in powerful positions in politics meet, it's not in the media domain at all.
Hence, why conspiracies fuel.

Obviously because these are some of the most powerful man in the world ranging from secret service intelligence directors to army generals to prime minsters. Do you really think they aren't going to have top notch security and the backing of the government they are in? There have been numerous media sources outside the hotel that they conduct their meetings but no media source have been inside the actual hotels. What's the point in going to the hotels only to be standing outside not seeing a single thing?
Reply 7
I said true I meant to say false.
Original post by Roxas13
I'm not sure. There probably will be secret meetings between very powerful people (Don't quote me on that, I've never ever studied politics :P) but i doubt they'd try a one world goverment. There'd be too many problems for that to work.

I do love conspiracy theorys :biggrin:

Bilderberg is just one such conference of the global elite.

It is doubtless a long-term game, it has to be done in stages. The common market and the original UN were important first steps after World War II.
Europe is at an intermediate stage, the EU.

European governments have surrendered alot of powers to Brussels without the consent of the people. Populations have been softened up by cultural demoralisation over many years - in Britain, we are made to feel largely ashamed of our national identity, and society has become atomised to the extent that collective unity is a very rare event.

"Conspiracy theory" is a bad phrase used to discredit informed suspicions and lump them together with the fringe lunatics.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
It's called the United States Cabinet
It could quite feasibly be true. But we'll never know. :dontknow:
If there were a group of individuals controlling the world (like there apparently has been since history began) then you must admit, they're pretty incompetent at it.
Reply 12
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
That's not the new world order, that's the bildberg group seeing as they formed in 1954, I can't see how they are behind the UN or EU.

Obviously because these are some of the most powerful man in the world ranging from secret service intelligence directors to army generals to prime minsters. Do you really think they aren't going to have top notch security and the backing of the government they are in? There have been numerous media sources outside the hotel that they conduct their meetings but no media source have been inside the actual hotels. What's the point in going to the hotels only to be standing outside not seeing a single thing?[/QUOTE]

Your right,They realise the public are in love with celebratie etc and dotn really think about stuff like this after a hard days work.They also know that the majority public cant and wont believe the the higher powers would do such things.

These people know how the human mind works.They're no mugs.
Original post by Annoying-Mouse

Obviously because these are some of the most powerful man in the world ranging from secret service intelligence directors to army generals to prime minsters. Do you really think they aren't going to have top notch security and the backing of the government they are in? There have been numerous media sources outside the hotel that they conduct their meetings but no media source have been inside the actual hotels. What's the point in going to the hotels only to be standing outside not seeing a single thing?

I don't disagree, thus the reason why conspiracies augment.
Reply 14
True you ****ing retard it's all Barack Obama and other leaders go on about - especially Gordon Brown when he was PM.
Reply 15
Original post by Law123mus
If there were a group of individuals controlling the world (like there apparently has been since history began) then you must admit, they're pretty incompetent at it.

I aint talking about the illumanti.That the prblem with peole they think we're talking about ancient times.Im talking about just before WW1 or close too that.

And in response to doughnuts, we CAN know if the public sticks together but the NWO know that we wont.
Reply 16
I have changed my mind in recent years. Powerful groups of financiers, News Corp, etc all have a great ability to control the world. However, more scary, I believe that the system itself is self perpetuating without a centralised leadership. In effect locked into a system and by participating in it we feed it.
WAKE UP. WAKE UP.

...it's false.
Original post by Amuroray
I aint talking about the illumanti.That the prblem with peole they think we're talking about ancient times.Im talking about just before WW1 or close too that.

And in response to doughnuts, we CAN know if the public sticks together but the NWO know that we wont.

No I know you're not talking about the illuminati. My point is that people have always had these theories of a NWO. Conspiracy theories like this are nothing new, and the apparent evidence of it is nothing new either.

Think about it, if there was some sort of NWO controlling this planet we'd know about it. I mean the president of the USA can't even keep where his penis has been a secret (clinton) and that was between 2 people, so what chance has a whole organisation of people got.
(edited 13 years ago)
Partially true.
Too tired to explain.
It's not a conspiracy.It's more a way of life.
There are classes.
The working class,the middle class,the upper class,the elite and the world leaders(these people are not affected by recessions,wars and so on, they tend to control the tide of events not in a SIMS kinda way more like a we all knnow each other and the worst than can happen is money moving from one person to the next)

Quick Reply