The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My fantasy food: A little cub which contains the perfect amount of nutrients/ calories to sustain you at perfect weight and keep you perfectly healthy. Your entire food for the day over and done with.
Stilton pizza.

Also these threads are great at distracting me from my search for a jerb.
Original post by TotoMimo
X

Please please please make those!!! :biggrin:
Reply 43
Magical, which ones? The Yogskits, Brekkie Bites, or Totems? Or the Chocolates or Cereal posts I made?
Reply 44
Jake 22, this one's for you.

A cross section of... THE KFC ZINGER KIEV!

Reply 45
That looks immense!

I like the way the bacon in there makes the burger into some sort of almost scotch egg type kiev. I'd be all over that like white on rice.
Original post by TotoMimo
Magical, which ones? The Yogskits, Brekkie Bites, or Totems? Or the Chocolates or Cereal posts I made?

Soz posted that before I saw the rest! Mostly the Totems!! :smile:
Cheesecake with 1 cal per slice. :biggrin:
Reply 48
Commercially-available TOFFEE-FILLED CROISSANTS.

Know how you get chocolate croissants? Well imagine the chocolate is replaced by soft toffee a la Millionaire Shortbread's...
Reply 49
Original post by Jake22
A burger kiev - i.e. a burger with cheese in the middle of the patty. I did this once with a homemade burger - so much nicer than having the cheese on top for some reason.

Reply 50

BEHOLD! THE CRUMPET KING!

It's a toaster crumpet with a hidden bacon layer, a ring of ooey gooey cheese, and a core of delicious poached egg! Shove it in the toaster for a 2-minute-til-done MONARCH OF MUNCHABILITY!
Reply 51
Gigantic creme egg filled with creme.:coma:
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Chocolate Frogs, Frizzing Wizzbees, Pepper Imps, Sugar Quills, Ice Mice, self-flossing mints, Butterbear and especially Firewhiskey. :yes:
Although when it comes to Cockroach Clusters I do not want.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Fusion
Milkybar Milkshake

I've good news for you. Milkybar Crushems at KFC are exactly that!

However, I didn't like them, despite liking milky bar and milkshake.
Chocolate favourite tooth paste!! They make chicken flavour for dogs...dunno why they can't make chocolate for humans
Deep fried sponge cake.
Reply 56
Chicken shish kebab covered in cheese
Reply 57

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/totomimotommy/WP_000664-1.jpg

Introducing SNAKORES! Imagine if a Scotch Egg and a Kinder Egg had a baby, and you're almost there! With a savoury exterior to munch through before you reach a little plastic capsule... crack it open and you've got your sweet in the form of a bite-sized cake! You get your savoury AND your sweet in one handy delicious snack!
1km long meatball marinara from subway..

mmmm.
Reply 59
Lobster burger!

Latest