The Student Room Group

FutureReach Applicants

Hey just wondering if there are any other applicants out there who applied for the 6 week internship or the gap year programme.
Reply 1
Hey,
I had my interview last week.
Have you heard back?
Reply 2
Did you apply for the gap year or summer internship? I had the first round interview on the 14th but then I didn't hear back for second round. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Purehakkai
Did you apply for the gap year or summer internship? I had the first round interview on the 14th but then I didn't hear back for second round. What about you?

I had my interview on the 26th. They said that I was the last day and that we would hear back by the end of next week (the week that has already gone). I am rather worried and I just sent them an email asking. Fingers crossed it doesn't mean that we didn't get through!
Reply 4
Well I got an email today saying that i've advanced to the second round at BoAML. Have you heard back yet? I think you should check your emails
Reply 5
Hi I know this thread is quite old. But just wondering if there is anyone else who applied this year? Or can share their experiences as to how they found it last year

Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest