The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Nursing LJM

Hey I start Adult Nursing in Sept at LJM :smile:

Anyone else starting then and saying in halls?

xx
Reply 1
I've got a conditional for MH Nursing and will be staying in Marybone. :smile: Congrats on your place! x
Liverpool
Reply 2
Ive just sorted my accomodation and im staying in Marybone 3, exciting :biggrin:

aww well done too! Might see you around! xx
Reply 3
Original post by staceystacey26
Ive just sorted my accomodation and im staying in Marybone 3, exciting :biggrin:

aww well done too! Might see you around! xx

Hehe, awesome!! :smile: Are you a mature student? I'll be 26 (birthday on the 31st of august hehe) when I start. I haven't managed to firm my offer yet as I'm waiting to hear from another interview outcome, but I'm thinking of withdrawing it and just accepting (just worried if I somehow get an unconditional from the other, I can use it as my backup) - although I rang accom and the woman said as long as I have a conditional place there will be a space allocated for me in MB3 so not to rush. :confused:

Are you going to any of the admission days? I'm hoping to get to the 20th of april one. xx
Reply 4
Aww cool! So what have you done since you left school? And I'm 20 :smile: I did childcare for two years then I'm doing health and social care now! I had my interveiw for Liverpool and it felt right so never went to any of the others :s-smilie: lol. Where else you waiting for? And I wasn't gonna go, do you have to go? :/ I can't remember if I got an email or not lol. I've got the flat number and room already... I'm excited now :biggrin: xxx
Reply 5
Well, I worked for 4 years-ish in retail then was off sick for a while, then I did a foundation in art and design, and at the moment I'm doing an access to nursing course and voluntary work. Yeah, I really enjoyed it! I don't think you have to go, no - I've booked for the 20th but I dunno if I'm going to go, will see how busy I am.

Aaw, that's cool! I'm waiting to hear from Salford. Got an unsuccessful after SHU interview, and not heard anything at all from Hudds, so I dunno what's going on with that.

I'm really stressing at the moment because I need to pass my key skills 2 maths and it just doesn't sink in fast enough, grrrr!! xx

Quick Reply

Latest