The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising yet.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vixen47
I'm starting next week or the week after. I've got 3 exams and I alreay know about 1/3 of the content for each of them so I'm not too worried

Ditto. Did my English exam in January, so I have nothing for that in June. My main workload over Easter has been coursework, so I haven't even started thinking about revision yet.

Psychology is pure memorisation, so that should only take a week or so, and Economics and Business is just common sense and essay writing skills.
Original post by MakesMeWonder
Ditto. Did my English exam in January, so I have nothing for that in June. My main workload over Easter has been coursework, so I haven't even started thinking about revision yet.

Psychology is pure memorisation, so that should only take a week or so, and Economics and Business is just common sense and essay writing skills.

Yeah, Psychology reminds me of GCSE Science when it comes to revision
Reply 22
I've got 4. I started revising then I just... stopped again
OP is pretty much me right now. 8 exams too, but pure lack of motivation. Really need to stop pissing about on the internet. But anyway, it's 2 o'clock now, so I may as well take it easy for today :biggrin: I'll start tomorrow (as I say everyday)
Reply 24
2nd year degree with 3 exams. I've read the material for one of the exams once. Can't be bothered revising properly yet, exams start 14th May but I learn better through the revision sessions in class where I have to revise and can't piss about.

I'd rather relax atm (damn TSR -.-)
Reply 25
Original post by ROYP
You gon' fail

..Says the guy who can't spell properly
Reply 26
I can't be arsed tbh.

Will start AFTER the holidays. I want my god-damn holidays ffs.
I need 3 A grades to get into my firm choice university, yet for the past week or so I've been sat here procrastinating and doing anything other than revision.

I don't feel motivated at all which is a bit worrying.
Original post by Vixen47
Yeah, Psychology reminds me of GCSE Science when it comes to revision

Except it has so much content!
Reply 29
Original post by Miracle Day

I have both PSY1 and PSY2 in May, unfortunately I haven't even started making notes on either which I will do today and plan to have them done by the end of this week.

In terms of the studies that we have to memorise, I suppose so. But if you exclude the studies then it's not so bad. Like, there isn't much to apply to anything - all it is is memorisation
Original post by Vixen47
In terms of the studies that we have to memorise, I suppose so. But if you exclude the studies then it's not so bad. Like, there isn't much to apply to anything - all it is is memorisation

And it's heavily based on exam technique?
And it's heavily based on exam technique?

Oh yeah, that too. I've become so used to the exam technique that I don't really consider it. I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it! Lol
I am kind of half revising half not... I'd practically finished all my Chemistry notes, but then I remembered that my exam's on the 23rd or something so there's really no need to do so much Chemistry now.
Reply 34
I need help with the exam technique , how do i practise it ? past papers ? i'm doing the unit 1 retake , got a C even though i revised so hard.
Reply 35
Original post by Fward
..Says the guy who can't spell properly

Are you an idiot?
Reply 36
Original post by dellprinter
i have 11....

I have 15:frown:
Well it isn't the day before the exam yet, so why would I have started?

I joke... I haven't done that since GCSE.
Hmm I have 11 exams, the first one is 38 days away, the last one is closer to 70 days away. I haven't started revision, but I don't feel like I should have. I know how my brain/ memory works, and starting a load of work now is not the best course of action.

I think everyone on here panics too much. I also think there's such a thing as doing too much work. Anyway, happy holidays regardless.
Original post by Ronove
I'm taking A-level Maths and still need to begin to look at M1, C3, C4 and half of C2. :s-smilie: Getting fairly solid in my C1 stuff though? :frown:

Oh my gosh, Im doing Alevel as well... I tried a past paper and I couldnt do ANY of it!! So yeah... that kind of reallyyy demotivated me and I have done next to none revision whatsoever this easter.
Do you have any tips on how to get better in Maths, seeming as we're practically doing the same course??

Quick Reply

Latest