The Student Room Group

Exam Marking

Hi,

I'm in the final year of school and am looking for ways to earn a bit of cash between leaving in July and going up to uni in October. Something that I've often heard rumoured is that GCSE exam scripts are often marked by students at uni who want to earn a bit of extra cash. Admittedly its something like 20p a script, but does anyone know if this is true and if so how I would go about applying to do it?

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
bump :smile:
Original post by supercali2
Hi,

I'm in the final year of school and am looking for ways to earn a bit of cash between leaving in July and going up to uni in October. Something that I've often heard rumoured is that GCSE exam scripts are often marked by students at uni who want to earn a bit of extra cash. Admittedly its something like 20p a script, but does anyone know if this is true and if so how I would go about applying to do it?

Thanks! :smile:

Even if they let students at uni mark the papers (which i hightly doubt) you are not yet at uni
Reply 3
I think you have to have finished your degree in the subject to do it, and for most exam boards I think they require that you are at least a supply teacher or former teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending